Wait, that's a Glaceon though.
, otherwise known as Hedgie
, is a Let's Player on YouTube
. While his channel has been active since 2006, he has been Let's Playing since August 2009. He became partnered with Planet Poké on June 19, 2012, and moved over to ScrewAttack
on July 7, 2014.
- *drop and flail*
- Occupation: flailing on heads
Current Let's Plays
On Hold Let's Plays
Completed Let's Plays With Commentary
Completed Let's Plays Without Commentary
Abandoned Let's Plays
Tropes That Apply to Hedgie
He also enjoys co-commentary on certain episodes, as well as fully co-commentated LPs.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!
- Catch Phrase:
- Cats Are Mean / Cute Kitten: Hedgie had a cat that would make cameos in his videos, usually screwing him over by using his back as a scratching post.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Notably in his earlier videos, especially during the Kaizo Let's Play.
Icee (after repeatedly bonking his head on Muncher plants in Episode 3):"You fucker...fucker, fucker, fucker, fucker..."
- Cross Player: In his Let's Play of Pokemon Emerald, he decided to be the female (and gave her the Punny Name Snowe).
- Fan Community Nickname: He usually refers to his fans as "bakas" and "bakettes", mainly since his channel was based around the Touhou character Cirno.
- Furry Fandom: He usually refers to himself as a hedgehog.
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!: He usually tries to keep his recent LPs family friendly, but he catches himself before he lets it slip. Subverted in his older LPs (See Cluster F-Bomb above) as well as Super Mario RPG
- Hedgehog of a Thousand Voices
- Hello, Insert Name Here: Namely in his Pokemon Let's Plays, where he names his Pokemon after LPers. Subverted in Blue, however, as he used whatever name he felt like using. As far as the trainers go, he used his real name of Gary (subverted in Emerald since he played as a female).
- Incredibly Lame Pun: Episode 3 of Galaxy (named "Mario Gets All the Honeys") was a prime example. The pun? Hedgie was in Honeyhive Galaxy, surrounded by flowers and, yes, honeybees.
- Jack-of-All-Trades: Not only is he a Let's Player, but he also loves to do mix songs, as well as artwork, both digital and traditional.
- Let's Play: Uh...yes?
- Nintendo Hard: Just look at the list.
- Official Couple: With GaiaCrusher9
- Rage Quit: The finale to A Super Mario Thing.
- Self-Imposed Challenge: His Yoshi's Island and Kirby's Return to Dream Land playthroughs were 100% Completion runs. His Super Mario Galaxy playthrough was a 100% Completion with Mario only.
- Shout-Out: Many times he drops subtle references to other LPers, such as raocow, Chuggaaconroy, and others.
- Each episode of Copy Kitty (except the first three) are named after a certain trope that applies to the game. (The first three are song lyrics.)
- Sound Effect Bleep: "I don't give a nyah."
- The Voiceless: Usually invoked during fighting game projects, though there's the occasional non-commentated Mega Man LP.
- Tongue Tied: Happens quite often. He's a pretty quick reader, sometimes to the point where his words turn into unintelligible syllables.
"Till next time, Hedgie out! Bye-o!"