"Hey guys! It's Hedgie!"IceeTH, otherwise known as Hedgie (real name Gary), is a Let's Player on YouTube. While his channel has been active since 2006, he has been Let's Playing since August 2009. He is currently partnered with VOU Studios as of June 21, 2016. He became partnered with Planet Poké on June 19, 2012, and moved over to ScrewAttack on July 7, 2014.
- *drop and flail*
- Occupation: flailing on heads
- Known for nyah.
open/close all folders
Current Let's Plays
On Hold Let's Plays
Completed Let's Plays With Commentary
- Copy Kitty (Both Boki and Savant Story modes)
- Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest note
- Dust: An Elysian Tail
- Eryi's Action
- Hack (Super Mario World hack)
- Kaizo Mario World
- Kirby: Canvas Curse
- Kirby Nightmare In Dream Land
- Kirby's Return to Dream Land
- Pokémon Blue
- Pokemon Fire Redand Leaf Green note
- Pokemon Goldand Silver note
- Pokémon Silver
- Pokémon Emerald Randomizer
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
- Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
- Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
- Sonic 3 & Knuckles
- Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 2
- Sonic Generations
- Sonic Spinball
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Galaxy
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- Super Mario Land
- Super Mario RPG
- Super Mario World
- Syobon Action
- Yoshi's Island
Completed Let's Plays Without Commentary
Abandoned Let's Plays
Tropes That Apply to Hedgie
- Catch Phrase:
- "Cold-nichiwanote , bakas and bakettes!"
- "...like a bawse" (or "...like a G")
- "DEATH AND DESTRUCTION!"
- Cats Are Mean / Cute Kitten: Hedgie had a cat that would make cameos in his videos, usually screwing him over by using his back as a scratching post.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Notably in his earlier videos, especially during the Kaizo Let's Play.Icee (after repeatedly bonking his head on Muncher plants in Episode 3):"You fucker...fucker, fucker, fucker, fucker..."
- Cross Player: In his Let's Play of Pokemon Emerald, he decided to be the female (and gave her the Punny Name Snowe). This trend continued in Platinum.
- Fan Community Nickname: He usually refers to his fans as "bakas" and "bakettes", mainly since his channel was based around the Touhou character Cirno. Lately, he's used the terms "Eevees" and "Icicles" to refer to his fans.
- Furry Fandom: He usually refers to himself as a hedgehog.
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!: He usually tries to keep his recent LPs family friendly, but he catches himself before he lets it slip. Subverted in his older LPs (See Cluster F-Bomb above) as well as Super Mario RPG
- Hedgehog of a Thousand Voices
- Hello, [Insert Name Here]: Namely in his Pokemon Let's Plays, where he names his Pokemon after LPers. Subverted in Blue, however, as he used whatever name he felt like using. As far as the trainers go, he used his real name of Gary (subverted in Emerald and Platinum since he played as a female).
- Idiosyncratic Episode Naming: Each episode of Copy Kitty (except the first three episodes of the Boki playthrough) are named after a certain trope that applies to the game. (The first three are song lyrics.)
- Incredibly Lame Pun: Episode 3 of Super Mario Galaxy (named "Mario Gets All the Honeys") was a prime example. The pun? Hedgie was in Honeyhive Galaxy, surrounded by flowers and, yes, honeybees.
- Jack-of-All-Trades: Not only is he a Let's Player, but he also loves to do mix songs, as well as artwork, both digital and traditional.
- Let's Play: Uh...yes?
- Nintendo Hard: Just look at the list.
- Official Couple: With GaiaCrusher9
- Rage Quit: The finale to A Super Mario Thing.
- Self-Imposed Challenge: His Yoshi's Island and Kirby's Return to Dream Land playthroughs were 100% Completion runs. His Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2 playthroughs were 100% Completion with Mario only.
- Shout-Out: Many times he drops subtle references to other LPers, such as raocow, Chuggaaconroy, and others.
- Sound Effect Bleep: "I don't give a nyah."
- The Voiceless: Usually invoked during fighting game projects, though there's the occasional non-commentated Mega Man LP, as well as Splatoon matches.
- Tongue-Tied: Happens quite often. He's a pretty quick reader, sometimes to the point where his words turn into unintelligible syllables.
"Till next time, Hedgie out! Bye-o!"