Another Pokémon Let's Player who has been well known for a while. In addition to various playthroughs, he also does Wi-fi battles too.
Some of Haydunn's video series include:
- Pokémon Ruby Let's Play
- Pokémon Fire Red Let's Play
- Pokémon Blue Let's Play
- Pokémon Diamond Nuzlocke - His first Nuzlocke, which unfortunately ended with him losing to the Champion.
- Pokémon Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke - This was next up, using the Randomizer Challenge combined with the Nuzlocke mechanics for a real challenge, completed as of June 30, 2012.
- Pokémon Heart Gold Nuzlocke - His next Nuzlocke, which had him going through Johto and Kanto, ended quite well, with some nice pulls and a good ending. Completed as of October 15, 2012 (October 5 if Blue is not counted).
- Pokémon White 2 Nuzlocke - A formerly ongoing series, but unfortunately it had to be scrapped because he lost the save file on his emulator.
- Pokémon Fire Red Omega Nuzlocke - A Nuzlocke on a hack of Fire Red version, a very difficult one at that. Completed as of February 14, 2013.
- Pokémon Flora Sky Let's Play
Haydunn's videos contain examples of:
- Bittersweet Ending: The Fire Red Omega finale: Haydunn becomes the Champion, but 2/3 his team is dead, half of it dying in the final battle.
- Cluster F-Bomb
- Downer Ending: The Diamond Nuzlocke finale, where he loses to Cynthia thanks to being highly underleveled and half his team was dead before even reaching her.
- Epic Fail: In Episode 14 of Fire Red Omega, after Billy the Manectric dies to a grunt in the Rocket Hideout, he goes back to the Pokémon Center and has to put it in the dead box before he can heal, replacing it with Pussy the Eevee, which he then evolves into Espeon. He then goes back to the Rocket Hideout and enters a battle...only to realize he forgot to heal.
- Hero Killer: Gardenia, Flint, Lucian and Cynthia in Diamond, Lance in Heart Gold, and Sabrina, Blaine and Dicks (his rival, in the champion battle) in Fire Red Omega.
- Irony: In Episode 22 of Heart Gold, at the beginning of the episode, he mentions that he's not bringing Machamp with him during the Radio Tower ordeal because he wants to carry his Pidgey with him for Fly, and he plans to save Machamp for when he needs it. Then his Kingler dies to Executive Archer's Houndoom. Cue the comments telling him that he should have used Machamp.
- Large Ham: He basically chews up in every episode.
- Precision F-Strike: Expect this basically any time his Pokémon die.
- Signature Mon: His favorite Pokémon is Pinsir, with its trademark name "DickPinch" when he uses it.
- Took a Level in Badass: Petal the Ludicolo in Flora Sky, who was the very first Pokémon he caught in the game. It started off as a Lombre with very underwhelming moves that Haydunn was contemplating no longer using, until he remembered he had Surf to give to it. Then it became the MVP in many of the later fights in the game.