Grimith is a YouTube
user who "Gets on with" playing video games on camera
, usually focusing on turn-based strategy games, although he does occasionally play other types of games.
Games that Grimith has Gotten On With:
Tropes that apply to Grimith:
- Bread, Eggs, Milk, Squick: Not too long after releasing his second platform in GameBiz3, he gets the bright idea to look at what games were released for it in the following year. A good half of the games that catch his eye are either unfortunately named or eroge, but immediately after his jokingly dismayed reaction to having The History Channel: Civil War - A Nation Divided released on his system, he notices that RapeLay also made it...
- Catchphrase: "Unfortuitous", said whenever anything goes wrong or would go wrong.
- Guide Dang It: Mentioned a couple times in the more adventure-style games that he's played, but notably mentioned a couple times in ''Ur-Quan Masters' only for the game to end up coughing up the exact piece of information he said was impossible to obtain otherwise.
- Larynx Dissonance: During Phantasy Star IV, Grimith voice acts all of the characters, including the females. Alys and Kyra are done with Grimith's natural voice, Rika's voice is softer but Demi is a full-on Ahnold.
- Laughing Mad: Frequently, typically whenever he gets screwed over by the Random Number Generator.
- Oh, Crap: During the Extra Life 2012 marathon, Grimith started a game of ''Aerobiz' on Professional, picking relatively weak Mexico as his head city instead of stronger starts like New York City or Tokyo. As his opponents (Japan Air [Tokyo], Air USA [New York City], and Italy Air [Rome]) are picked...
- Southern Gentleman: Hails from South Carolina...
- Cultural Rebel: ...and during Civil War Generals II, seems to derive great satisfaction from siding with the Union and utterly curb-stomping the Confederacy.