"Fallout 3 For Pimps is a little experiment we're doing. We just wanna see if there's a demand still for a show like this. If a lot of people see this, if you share this with your friends, and a lot of people watch it and everybody thinks we should keep doing it, then we'll keep making more."Fallout For Pimps
—Aaron, during the introductory video
is a playthrough of the award winning RPG, Fallout 3
, created from the minds of Aaron Yonda, Emre Cihangir, and Adam Koralik of "Game Society Pimps". It's mainly Played for Laughs
, cutting out most of the scenes that aren't deemed entertaining or important, though it still insists that it's a genuine walkthrough, used to help stumped players.
Fallout For Pimps contains the following tropes:
- Acceptable Breaks from Reality: Arron and Emre will occasionally make up their own facts as they go along. Such as insisting that the apocalypse had happened only 20 years ago, when it was really 200.
- Affably Evil: The character they play the game as is a massive Jerk Ass, but their zany, clever comments are funny enough to excuse all the horror, making them the kind of people you can't help but love.
- All-Powerful Bystander: Adam (the head operator of the series) remains in the background, only making himself known when he can not stifle his laughter at some of the things Arron and Emre say.
- Always Chaotic Evil: "Thrusty Puss", apparently.
- Always Check Behind the Chair: The duo occasionally misses certain strategically placed loot, which the commenters retroactively point out.
- Anything That Moves: The duo are always trying to get their character to screw everything in sight. Unfortunately, they find that they can only sleep with someone in the literal sense.
- Asshole Victim: The duo will kill just about anyone they hate.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: The two tend to ignore main objectives for whatever seems interesting to them, adding the more important things to their "fuck it list".
- Badass Boast: Aaron is never slow to make one.
- Berserk Button: Almost everything will cause them to get pissed off, but it's more just Played for Laughs.
- Blatant Lies: Whenever there's an option to lie, they will lie.
- Body Horror: Emre's look on the Centaurs.
- Cold Opening: Every video opens with some footage of the two dicking around before they roll the opening credits.
- Comical Overreacting: Aaron will speak in harsh profanity during dialogue options, just for the Lulz.
- When "Nick Knack" tells Aaron the source of his name, he flips out over the pure, unadulterated stupidity of it, much to the amusement of Emre and Adam.
- GASP: The two tend to scream harmoniously whenever they see something that scares them.
- Ignoring By Singing: The two constantly sing in the midst of just about every situation that requires attention.
- Kleptomaniac Hero: Their Player Character will pretty much steal whatever they want to.
- Mundane Made Awesome: They sing a song composed entirely of the word "robot" at various pitches.
- One-Liner: They can never resist.
- Pre-Mortem One-Liner: Basically, whenever Aaron's about to kill someone in VATS.
- Played quite comically by Emre in the episode "The Pint Sized Slasher".
- Running Gag: Whenever the two enter a speech check, they read it in a comically mentally challenged fashion.