Lets Play: Donnabellez
Donnabellez is one of the more prominent female YouTube Let's Players. She generally favours LPing Nintendo games, with the Nintendo Gamecube being her favourite console and the one she grew up with. She has received more attention since participating in one of The Runaway Guys' game tournaments. Also notable for being extremely perky.
Games she has LP'd include:
- Super Mario Galaxy
- Super Mario Sunshine
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (ongoing)
- Katamari Damacy
- Mario Kart: Double Dash
Games she has co-op L'd or guest starred in:
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl (with The Runaway Guys)
- Super Mario Galaxy Versus (with AttackingTucans) Winner
- We Love Katamari (with a different LPer every episode)
- Silent Hill 2 (blind, with Skinley 19)
The work of this reviewer provides examples of:
- Adorkable: She's a Gamer Chick who's also really bubbly.
- All Animals Are Dogs: Whenever a cute animal appears on-screen, she starts talking to it as if it were a dog. To say nothing of when dogs themselves are involved.
- All Men Are Perverts: Accuses her fanbase of this sometimes.
- Borrowed Catchphrase / Shout-Out: She likes to reference the catchphrases of other Let's Players, such as "It's not supposed to go at an angle!" and "IN THE BATHROOM!"
- Catchphrase: A bunch, "What the (actual) shit?!", "Hey Yall", "Right over meeyah", "mah corns", "herro dare", "very nice"
- Cuteness Proximity: Very prone to it. "OOOOH! It's a PUPPY!~ <3"
- Cute but Cacophonic: Is quite high-pitched to start with, gets higher when having narrow escapes from dying in a level, and then when she speeds up those bits of the video because of time constraints...
- Distaff Counterpart: Before Masae Anela got more exposure, she was often compared (and paired) with Chuggaaconroy in the fandom, as they have the same sort of taste in games and consoles and are both known for high production values in their videos.
- Everything Is Big in Texas: She lives there, and often talks about Six Flags Over Texas amusement park.
- The Faceless: Averted, she appeared on-camera in her very first video and periodically in update vlogs.
- Fan Nickname: In-Universe, she often refers to Princess Peach as "Bitch Tits" due to considering her a Damsel Scrappy.
- Fanservice: In one of AttackingTucans' vlogs, she can be seen wearing a tankini that shows off her thighs as she jumps into a pool during March.
- Funetik Aksent: The way she pronounces her username has led to the Fan Nickname "Dawnables".
- Genki Girl: Embodies levels of happy perkiness almost too dangerously cute to handle.
- Hypocritical Humour: Often tells her fanbase to Get Your Mind Out of the Gutter...straight after herself noting some Accidental Innuendo in the game.
- Insistent Terminology: Referring to coins as "corns" after she mispronounced it that way once.
- Most Wonderful Sound: (In-Universe) According to her, the sound of Mario's shoes on hard surfaces in the FLUDD-less secret levels of Super Mario Sunshine.
- Nightmare Fetishist: Most prominent in her love of the Ben Drowned creepypasta, which she did a dramatic reading of.
- The Parody: "I'm On A Yoshi"
- Platonic Life Partners: With AttackingTucans as of Super Mario Galaxy Versus
- Plucky Girl
- Precious Puppy/Ridiculously Cute Critter: Her little puppy, Baxter.
- Shown Their Work: Occasionally interrupts a video to discuss something related to the game in a The More You Know fashion, such as talking about the tanooki and its place in Japanese mythology early into her Super Mario Sunshine LP.
- Southern Belle
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The fandom tends to pair her as the girly girl to Lucahjin's tomboy.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With AttackingTucans. Just look at their interactions in their Versus playthrough. They are actually good friends outside of gaming.