Lets Play / Deadlox
, also known as Ty and DeadloxMC
, is a Minecraft
commentator who often plays with Sky Does Minecraft
. His Minecraft skin is very similar to how he appears in real life
. He is a devout member of the Sky Army and (formerly) Team Crafted, and can also be seen playing with: setosocerer, TrueMU
, and many more.
He also has a gaming channel called DeadloxVSGaming
He is most well known for his parkour maps with Sky
- Anachronic Order: He and Sky did the second jump map before the first on accident.
Deadlox: We can't count!
- Big Damn Heroes: He, Sky, and TrueMU make a heroic team of pure badass.
- Catch Phrase: "Don't do dis." "Why you do dis?" "We do good?"
- "Don't do dis" even became the sound that "Piglox"note makes in Epic Jump Map: Ultimate Trolling. Bodil even remarks in a later video that he had noticed it and that he always waits for Deadlox to say this.
- Fight me IRL/at PAXnote and its variations, which is usually directed (but not always) at other Team Crafted members. Heck, the outro for the DeadloxVSGaming channel even says "Subscribe because fite me IRL"!
- Comical Overreacting: Though he is usually the most calm and collected out of his group, when he became frustrated at the Ender Jump map, he decided to blow the whole map to hell and back, killing all of his friends in the process.
- He also asked Sky to fight him IRL in the Epic Jump Map: Tropical Vacation map because Sky was insulting him.
- Deadpan Snarker: Dips into this sometimes.
- Don't Try This at Home: He advises this when he starts his Drug Craft Survival series.
- Epic Fail: The Worst Hunger Games Fail Montage, which involves him being stuck in a certain part of the map and being killed by Sky. The final nail in the coffin? Sky wasn't recording.
- He Cleans Up Nicely: In the Death Run video, he switched his skin to one with him wearing a rather nice suit with a red tie.
- Iconic Outfit: He is usually associated with his green Razor headphones, which are also present on his Minecraft skin.
- Ink-Suit Actor: He looks a lot like his Minecraft skin in real life.
- I Want You to Meet an Old Friend of Mine: Says this word-for-word when GhostGaming joins him in his Jail Break series. Ghost was a recording friend of Deadlox when he first started playing Minecraft.
- Jerk Ass: While playing a game that required moving to a specific colored platform, he explained that ASFJerome really was colorblind (Jerome had mentioned it before.) He then asked his viewers if they wanted Jerome to play the game with them next time. That's just cruel.
- Kind Hearted Cat Lover: He has two pet cats, which can be seen in his vlogs. He obviously adores them.
- Le Parkour: Is well known for his in-game parkour skills, especially at Epic Jump Maps.
- He even made a parkour series, which taught others how to do parkour in Minecraft as well.
- Left Fielder: He becomes this occasionally.
- Man in a Bikini: He switched his skin to invoke this trope for the whole of Epic Jump Map: Tropical Island Vacation.
- Non Sequitur: He's actually very prone to doing this.
- Only Sane Man: Despite the craziness of his friends, Deadlox is actually very calm and collected. This all fades away if he gets frustrated on a map, resulting in him destroying most of the map with TNT.
- Rage Quit: Ever since the Ender Jumper Video, he's started what has become a Running Gag where he destroys entire parkour maps with TNT when he decides he "doesn't want to do dis any more."
- Rant-Inducing Slight: Deadlox missing a jump in the finale of the "Super Mario Brothers" map gives us:
Deadlox: "Ooh, so is this like that original Mario where you have, like, Donkey Kong has the princess and you're fucking shit I just fell off because of a stupid freaking retard 'cause Luigi is the worst freaking Mario character.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: Deadlox's two cats, which usually appear in his vlogs.
- Running Gag: #Ty'sLeftFoot. This became so popular that at least one comment on each of his videos says this. Heck, one little kid actually came up to Deadlox and shyly asked him if he could have his foot while Deadlox was at a gaming convention.
- The 9th Epic Jump Map made by Bodil40 had the others' faces and sounds replacing those of some mobs.note Ty's face replaced the pig's, which spawned #TysPig or #Piglox.
- After finishing (or giving up on) a parkour or adventure map, he has gained the habit of destroying the entire thing with TNT, especially if it frustrated him.
- Shout-Out: Deadlox changed his All Hallows' Eve skin to look like Miley Cyrus for the whole of Epic Jump Map: Halloween Candy.
- The Lancer: To Sky (Unless they're fighting each other.)
- The Last of These Is Not Like the Others: This version of Cops and Robbers has him and the others disguising themselves as Nintendo characters in a normal playthrough of the minigame. So far we have Marionote , Luiginote , Yoshinote , Bowsernote (notice a patttern here?) and... Linknote . They even lampshade this:
: "It's like Mario plus Link, but we're just going to call it Nintendo
Caveman Films: "Yeah, I'm so special."
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Sky. They seem to attack each other and interrupt each other quite often, to the point that they always keep PvP on because, according to Ty, "Me and Adam don't always agree with each other".