Lets Play: Cypheron 48
Cypheron48 is a YouTube Let's Player. He hails from Canada and has a respectable subscriber count of over 11,000, with over 200 videos posted at the moment. His updates are quite sporadic, but much in a ProtonJon-esque fashion, he makes up for quantity with quality.
Games Cypheron has Let's Played:
- Resident Evil 5 (Co-op with durden77)
- Donkey Kong 64 - In progress
- Dead Rising 2
- Yoshi's Island - In progress
- Bomberman Hero
- Resident Evil 6 (co-op with durden77) - In progress
Cypheron provides the following tropes:
- Canada, Eh?
- Catch Phrase: "Aw, jeez!"
- Crate Expectations: Also lampshaded in RE5:Cypheron: Even in the middle of a volcano, there's boxes!
- Cutaway Gag: One of his signatures.
- Darker and Edgier: From his first LP of the lighthearted Banjo-Tooie straight to the gritty Resident Evil 5.
- Mood Whiplash: Then right back to lighthearted with Donkey Kong 64 and Bomberman Hero.
- And then Dead Rising 2, Yoshi's Island and Resident Evil 6. There's a fair amount of whiplash, in short.
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!: He tries to avoid swearing, but he's let a curse or two slip out during his RE5 LP.
- Heroic BSOD: In Banjo-Tooie, when he realizes he has to race Canary Mary two more times in Cloud Cuckooland.
- Jump Scare: Memorably happens to Durden77 in one part of RE5.
- Missing Episode: Part of an episode, but their first fight against a minigunner in RE5. Cyph edits in the basic gist of it with a picture of Chris's face shopped over a Tank punching the gunner dead.
- Oh Crap!: During the RE5 LP, naturally. Chainsaws and executioners and face-splitting zombie dogs ahoy.
- Running Gag: In RE5, Cyph breaking every TV and Durden jumping out every window.
Cypheron: Stop shooting Jill!
- Durden apparently bearing a grudge against Jill.
Durden: I can't resist, she's so mean-looking!
- Durden getting increasingly annoyed that Chris and Sheva don't just shoot Excella.
- Both of them spamming the "Come on!" command whenever they get the chance. Eventually, Durden starts doing it even when Cypheron gets somewhere before him.
- Getting run over by stray vehicles seems to be a trend in RE6.
- Take That: Cypheron's natural reaction after fighting a super fat zombie in RE6?
- Teleporting Keycard Squad: Predicted and lampshaded a few times in RE5:Durden: Zombies just, like, click with lever sounds, they're just like "Oh, man, okay, that lever got pulled!"
Cypheron: It aggravates them, it's a little-known fact.