Some of Aquablade11's video series include:
- Pokémon Black Nuzlocke
- Pokémon Fire Red Nuzlocke
- Pokémon Ruby(?) Nuzlocke - A hack of Ruby that he made a while ago but claimed to be unfinished.
- Pokémon Platinum Insanity Nuzlocke - A variation of the Nuzlocke he created to "take away the conveniences of Pokémon games we take for granted". He disallowed the usage of Repels or running from wild Pokémon, put the battle style on Set, and allows him to use each healing spot only once. He claimed this series was not as fun as expected due to the wild Pokémon rule being more of an annoyance than challenging.
- Pokémon Soul Silver Quest of the Chosen Six - A playthrough he created that involves the player's choice of six Pokémon that are used throughout everything in the game.
Aquablade11's videos contains examples of:
- Catch Phrase: "Rock on."
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Part 14 of Ruby(?) has him being on the receiving end of one.
- Department of Redundancy Department: In the Fanmail videos he used to do, his sprite would rush outside to the mailbox, have a text bubble, that he would narrate the words from. He says this in the very first episode:"Wait... Why do I need to narrate something that has typed words on it?! Or better yet, why did I need to type words on something i'm narrating!?"
- Hero Killer: Tate and Liza, and Steven in Ruby(?), Lucian and Cynthia in Platinum.
- History Repeats: Both the Black Nuzlocke and Platinum Insanity Nuzlocke have him losing his starter to a critical hit from the second Gym Leader. But in the Black Nuzlocke, it was on the very first attack, while in Platinum it was after attempting to attack while near half health.
- Hope Spot: Part 14 of Ruby(?). The battle against Tate and Liza have him losing Annette the FlareHawk, who he had from before he even got his first badge, due to Calm Mind, low-end damage survival, and Poison Point. He sees possible hope for Sophia the SkyRipper, the very first Pokémon he obtained, despite her being only Level 35. But as soon as Fireflower uses Flamethrower, from there on he's subjected to one big Curb-Stomp Battle.
- Kill 'em All: Part 14 of Ruby(?), "The Mossdeep City Massacre of 2013". The title says it all.
- Yank the Dog's Chain: The finale of the Ruby(?) Nuzlocke, which has him losing Kaa the Rocksnake and Andrew the Flarehawk to Steven's Featherchamp (his ace Pokémon, also the very last one), the latter while he's at 1 HP. Before that, he was so close to not losing anyone.