- True to form, Rod Serling in The Twilight Zone is a hammy narrator.
- The jousting announcer (voiced by Greg Freres) in Medieval Madness combines this with Large Ham Announcer.
- Zuse and Clu from TRON: Legacy.
- Gomez from The Addams Family
Gomez: "It has to warm up... so it can KILL YOU!"
- J. Jonah Jameson from Spider-Man (Stern), played deliciously by J.K. Simmons.
- The announcer from World Cup Soccer, who will likely deliver quite a few "GOAL!"s over the course of an average game.
- Bram Stoker's Dracula will have Dracula shout his infamous "Winds! WINDS!" line from the movie whenever you go into Mist mode.
- General Yagov from F-14 Tomcat is so ridiculously over-the-top in everything he says.
Yagov: "Now you die, comrade! You cannot win!"
- As in the movie, both The Riddler (Jim Carrey) and Two-Face (Tommy Lee Jones) in Batman Forever.
- The Crypt Keeper in Data East Pinball's Tales from the Crypt combines this with the Pungeon Master trope.
The Crypt Keeper: "Chop of the morning to ya!"
- James Cameron's Avatar has custom voicework by Stephen Lang, who hams it as Colonel Quaritch.
- Many of the characters in Stern Pinball's X-Men qualify, with the Shadow King and Magneto being the biggest offenders.
Shadow King: "Now witness the dawn of homo superior!"
- Every single wrestler in WWF Royal Rumble, without exception.