- Dr. Brainstorm from Calvin and Hobbes: The Series, having No Indoor Voice, is the perfect candidate for this. And boy, is he ever.
- Calvin himself sometimes counts.
Hobbes: We're in the clear... supposedly.
- Lampshaded in "Roughin' It":
Calvin: Good boy, Shatner.
- Colonel Nick "Havoc" Parker, when he isn't blowing up Avatars, rescuing GDI prisoners, and recapturing the White House with a couple of tanks is a gigantic, One Ham Army.
- Taniguchi, in Kyon: Big Damn Hero stood up in the middle of lunch and proclaimed across the classroom to his girlfriend that he would get better grades if she would study with him. Then he begins his flowery speech about his quest, much to Haruhi's amusement, and his classmates' shock.
- Megami No Hanabira: Kaiwan. So very much. The girls encounter a Flock member with a rather flowery style of speaking as well: Nanami outright calls him a ham.
- Every time Shinji Ikari gets into Ham Mode in Shinji And Warhammer 40 K, expect a Crowning Moment of Funny or a Crowning Moment of Awesome. More frequently, the latter.
- The Infinite Loops: Spike of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic spent a Loop as one, on purpose. He even lampshades it when he decides to go this route:
Spike: "Did somepony order, A LARGE HAM!"
- In Kira Is Justice, Fiona's few lines of this is this and Creepy Monotone, indicated by her bold speak.
- Dark Yagami of Light and Dark The Adventures of Dark Yagami gets quite hammy as King of the Shinigami, often making use of Dramatic Ellipsis with a booming "kingish" voice, as he seems dedicated to acting the part.
- Characters in Peter Chimaeras Digimon Trilogy are guilty of this. Highlights include:
Digimon after having defeated the Big Bad: "Hooray I saved the wolrd!" he shouted. "THE WORLD IS SAFE"Evil Digimon: "H-a-a-a-a-a-a-a! I will kill you Digimon!"Digimon after arriving to help a kid trapped under a car: "IT IS NOT A GOOD TIME FOR A CHILDREN TO DIED"An FBI staff member: "WHO ARE YOU TO DEMAND TO COME IN"
- At the end of the second chapter of Radiant Sacrifice, the reformed Demon Lord Beelzemon (now a Royal Knight), reveals himself as a MASSIVE Ham, delivering a deep and booming speech
- Takato from the Tamers Forever Series seems to have a fondness for melodramatic speeches.
""Join me at the darkness of the eternal abyss! JUDECCA PRISON!"
- Chaos also has his moments.
- And of course, Daemon takes this Up to Eleven.
- In Crowns of the Kingdom, the Disney Villains have this trait, and it's part of why they do what they do.
- My Immortal is basically a World of Ham. Examples are
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!" It was... Dumbledore!"I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT….” Hargirid paused angrily. “BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!""YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE THE PRINCIPAL ANY LONGER!" yelled Rumbridge. "YOU ARE TOO OLD AND YOUR ALZHEIMERS IS DANGEROUS! YOU MUST RETRY OR VOLDEMORT WILL KILL YOUR STUDENTS!"
- In Mega Man: Defender of the Human Race, Centaur Man was disguised as a wrestling champion, The Centaur, for quite a while. He still retains that attitude.
- In the fanfic Book Five: Legends, Fumiko is this in spades. Her big brother Temuji can have a bit of a flair for the dramatic as well, but Fumiko really loves to ham it up, both before and after The Reveal.
- In the The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time parody "Group of Weirdoes: Ocarina of Time" turns the Barinade into one of these. Like the above, it is both funny and awesome. Recent chapters have added a second ham in the form of Morpha, though he's more of a Small Ham as he merely uses exclamation points instead of periods, whereas Barinade talks LIKE BRIAN BLESSED!!!
- Barricade, Fluttershy's mom, from Mothers. It should also be worth noting that, physically, she's nearly twice the size of her daughter.
- The Pony POV Series has, of course, Discord, as is the canon. It also has his Father, Havoc, which is likely where he got his ham from (he certainly didn't get it from his Mother).
- The Twilight Child: Princess Luna has more or less gotten the hang of modern Equestrian (except when around Cadence), so her moments of true ham are far and few between. Then she finds her dog Cerberus has gone missing. She rushes back to Canterlot and bursts into the throne room (wearing fuzzy slippers, since it gets chilly near the gates of Tartarus) and declares:
Princess Luna: "WOE! OH LAMENTATIONS! SISTER, I BRING DIRE NEWS! THE GATES OF TARTARUS STAND UNGUARDED, AND ALL MANNER OF EVIL THREATENS TO LOOSE ITSELF UPON THE WORLD!"
- Apparently Twilight Sparkle will become a ham if someone so much as mentions the word "seaponies".
- Vengeance of Dawn: Breaking Dawn just loves to ham it up, even after her Heel–Face Turn.
- The Witch of the Everfree: Sunset isn't particularly hammy in ordinary conversation, but she hams it up a lot whenever she either wants to intimidate someone or wants to make a Big Entrance.
- In Chrysalis Visits The Hague, Chrysalis likes to lay it on thick when complaining or raging – her lawyer Estermann suspects that she herself is enjoying the theatrics.
- Larry Bellowich the Loudred (naturally) of Fan Fic/Pokéumans''. It only makes sense to make him the tournament announcer, where he literally talks in all caps.
Clopin: It means that WE HAVE BUISNESS! That's right, païkan, BUSINESS IS BOOMING AND WE'RE STARTING TO GET WALKERS! IF ANYONE ELSE IS INTERESTED PLEASE JOIN US IN THE FIGHT FOR CANCER! IT WILL BE TRULY AMAZING! HAVE FUN!
- From Pokemon Opal And Garnet, we have Clopin, who is just as much of a ham as his namesake. This quote says it all:
- Morgan le Fay of Power Rangers Mystic Knights takes Rita Repulsa's hamminess Up to Eleven. She's been sealed for 1500 years and pretty much embraced her role as a villain, unlike other more "sympathetic" portrayals.
Morgan: ATTENTION! I am Morgan le Fay! And this IS MY CITY!
- Pretty Cure Hollywood Stars has Cure Western. She's particularly hammy in episode 1 when she beats her own high score on the arcade version of the Atari VCS gorefest The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, episode 7 when she yells at Nick that he'll soon be laughing on the other side of his face, episode 9 when she delivers a Sophisticated as Hell theory on how a modern-day Shakespearean play could be possible, and episode 12, where she lets out an Evil Laugh before letting Nick know she sent a homing bullet toward him.
- Leif's Badass Boast in Soulless Shell is delivered IN ALL CAPS in a way which makes it look like an example of overacting, though it probably wasn't meant to (unless it actually is a Troll Fic).
- In Table Top Adventures, Nora insists on playing as a brawny mage named Zoktor the Destroyer.
- Astorath in Sonic X: Dark Chaos pretty much either yells or dramatically enunciates everything he says. Considering the fact he's an expy of the Heavy from Team Fortress 2, it's not entirely out of place.
"I am your god, you half-formed chimp! When you swung from trees, I ruled TIME and SPACE!"
- Maledict loses his cool and goes into full scenery-chewing mode during his climactic duel with Jesus in Episode 75. And that's before the author said that his voice is similar to William Dafoe.
"YOU SHALL NOT DIE HERE... DEATH IS NO ESCAPE... YOU SHALL BE DEVOURED, ANNIHILATED, DEFILED... YOU SHALL KNOW TERROR WITHOUT END... YOU SHALL BE TORN ASUNDER FROM EVERY ATOM, AND YOURS SHALL BE THE CRIES OF TORMENT AND HORROR!"
- Allysion is so hammy she could've starred in every single Cecil B. DeMille biblical epic. Everything she says is either a flowery Bible quote, a dramatic threat, or both.
- Once Dark Tails resurrects himself, he quickly puts BRIAN BLESSED to shame;
- Zerael in Tengen Toppa Gurren Solvernia. One reviewer noticed that he manage to out-ham the entire TTGL canon cast!
- As per canon, Remilia Scarlet in Touhou Ibunshu. An exceedingly rare case of this trope Played for Drama, as her constant waxing of damnation and Hell twisted her already unstable sister into an Omnicidal Maniac.
- Alien Cody in Candy For Your Thoughts, the author said that he would have the same voice than Vegeta.
- Alphys in Alphys Hoek, where she is portrayed as being essentially a female equivalent to Ren Höek...and the fact that she literally has to deal with Undertale's godforsaken fanbase every single day certainly doesn't help, either. In fact, it's no wonder how much she ends up wanting to violently strangle Mettaton to death in his sleep by the end of the story.
Alphys: How easily I could end the farce...with THESE hands...THESE...DIRTY...HANDS! And with THESE hands, I hold the fate of MILLIONS! They think he's a GOD...BUT HE'S AS MORTAL AS WE...I KNOW! JUST...ONE...QUICK...TWIST! AND IT'S OVER...JUST...ONE...HUAAAGH! IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN! MY BRAIN! MY HOT...STINGING...BRAAAIN! HUAAAAAAGGGHHH!!! HUAAAAAAGGGHHH!!! HUAAAAAAGGGHHH!!!
- Taylor in THE TECHNO QUEEN!note stars as the titular THE TECHNO QUEENnote who sets out to make the world a better place one hammy, silver age style act of villainy at a time. Eventually she manages to convert most of the cast.