Just For Fun: Secret Organization Craving Intelligent Enigmatic Tropers Yonder
Welcome to the home page for the Secret Organization Craving Intelligent Enigmatic Tropers Yonder
). To differentiate ourselves from other organizations using the term "society," please use all-caps when referring to us.
We are TV Tropes' very own "secret" organization with a secret Plan
to fulfill the Great Edit. Who we are is a mystery known only to us. Are we an Ancient Conspiracy
, the villain of TV Tropes, or are we just a misunderstood beneficiary group looking out for the common good for everyone? Just because secret organizations
tend to be villainous doesn't mean we are villains — right?
We are an organization that exists on both sides of the fourth wall. This means that we exist as an actual troper organization but we also exist as an entity in the Troperverse. For example, we send our Dragon
, Nate Port
, to the Council Of Shadows and House Of Mentalism as our representative during their meetings.
Whether you believe this or not, we claim on our W-4 forms to be a Lawful Good organization, concerned with upholding the standards of TV Tropes. We accept members of most affiliations/alignments (unless we deem you a villain; but this is unlikely, so SPOONS, FORKS, KNIVES, PLATTERS members are all welcome to join). In our soon-to-come mission page, we will designate what pages to edit and what we want edited.
Perhaps we can drop subtle hints about who we are. Why are we giving you this information? We want to advance the Great Edit, of course, and disorient those who want to stand against us.
This is hard to comprehend, is it not?
Indeed, many fail to comprehend the planning required for an operation of that scale. How does this help us? A secret we decline to reveal. We knowingly admit all this because we do not want any misunderstood tension (or do we?) and we want you to know that you can have an even larger part in our plans.
Perhaps because of that major spoiler our only secrets seem to be what the Great Edit is, and what we do to fulfill it. Yet that tidbit is such a tiny fragment of information, and its revelation prepares the Great Edit to proceed further, because we planned
for how YOU will use that information. You are barely beginning to grasp the magnitude and reach of the SOCIETY. Pages upon pages will have links to us; you could find it as a word or even punctuation. While we seem to be only an unusual editing organization, our activities reach farther than you can imagine.
Oh, and remember when you highlighted that spoiler tag? You helped us prepare for phase 3 of the Great Edit.
Just add your name to the page and you are part of the SOCIETY! Simply add a "*" and a link to your troper page (or we will make one for you), along with a (preferably blue-linked epithet) if you so choose. In fact, if you so much as edit this page, you are automatically inducted and Resignations Not Accepted
policies (which may/may not change in the future) are in full swing, so hit the ~cancel edit~ button if you do not want to join. Direct your questions to our discussion page, please.
- Ahzoh, An Übermensch/Anti-Nihilist, a Magnificent Bastard and a Badass in a Nice Suit. Also he is a native speaker of the language of Arkhæo.
- Daikiwixep, Fellow Founder
- Blossom Morphine, Loyal Follower
- SPP Knight, Ambitious Schemer
- Lady Norbert, Reverse Mole
- Nejikitty, Mad Scientist
- Crazyjosh, Schemer
- Draconic Assassin, Deadpan Snarker
- Freiberg, Forehead of Doom
- High On Trope, Representative
- O Malley, Resident indie musician
- Guardyanangel, Insane Innocent
- Exploding Frogs, Cheery Multitasker
- Catheri, The Heart training to be The Messiah
- Doomlewa, Northern Intelligence
- Haustere, Devoted Medic.
- Ringo, heaven's fate-ninja with discipline issues.
- invisible-chan, deadpan snarking Meta Guy
- DoMakeSayThink, Bearded magnificent bastard
- TheAppleFreak, A person with a natural affinity for speaking loudly and exorbitantly
- LostLenore, Ubercynic and token trenchcoat-wearer
- Theanimejunkie12, The smart Meganekko with a love for sharp knives.
- Brick3621, a Brilliant but Lazy idealist who wears a facade of cynicism.
- KardThief, a less than reliable Gentleman Thief with a mysterious past, plus a side job.
- Allsmileysfly, a bowtie-loving, amusingly bookish Purple Magician Girl who defends the dimensions of fiction from the forces of evil, character derailment, and yogurt in her spare time. Knows something about the SOCIETY's storyline....
- Jcatgrl, a smart but easily distracted glasses wearing girl with a penchant for short skirts and long socks.
- Icarael, Knight Templar and Chancellor of the Machine Orthodoxy of New Phyrexia.
- Ingonyama, the token gay witch with the mutant power of pornomancy.
- Spark2, the Weirdness Magnet.
- HumanaUox, the MOST AMazing... COMpuTER ev-ev-ev-er BUILT.
- FrostedSwitchblade, Tap-Dancing Humanoid Abomination.
- Cybergman, is a perfectly normal human being. Despite his completely normal leather trenchcoat.
- Kriminell, is definitely not here for his own agenda. Totally here to further SOCIETY's goals. Also totally not the being that created Death when the songs of creation were sung.
- Fishsicles, Mysterious Watcher
- Teslamancer, Has had alot of time to observe the situation and decided to join just because. Has a decided affinity for electricity ,robots and guns
- ladygem, Properly Paranoid Cloudcuckoolander If you can't beat them, join 'em.
- Calisky, Certainly Not the Only Only one Allowed to Defeat the Other Meta Guy.
- piratemari, Rogue rover with her head in the clouds and filled with crazy.
- Loveindigo, A Great and Powerful Rich Time Lord who funds SOCIETY in it's endavors.
- Will Z
- Aeon Echelon, Adventurer Archaeologist
- AiliaSparrowhawk the sugar high demolition expert
- Trebor the crazy homosexual freak and lefty.
- Hilhog0 the compl etely sane representative of certain interests fnord
- Muramasan13, local something expert.
- Tropers/Kickasstakenames, excellent planner, terribly polite and head of catering.
- Jstriker, A normal person who just happens to have a rather large basement. Rumors abound that he heavily resembles a character from a certain anime and may be plotting to become the ultimate pimp using a outdated pop song. Ohh, Baby.
- MSAdict, local Team Chef and good for planning. Reached the Despair Event Horizon, and joined. He's totally not insane. Really. Isn't that right kitty...?
- Squall. Just Squall, thank you.
- Kitkun. Magnificent Bastard shapeshifter (Always a Talking/Funny Animal) with a love of snark, hamminess, and messing with people's minds.
- Nekumata. Resident Cat Boy Axe Crazy Hitman with a Heart reporting, though previous attempts at our enemies' heads have had... Oops..
- LordZorc Ditzy Genius with something dark hiding inside.
- KingNerd The 12 year old that LOVES Dead Baby Comedy.
- MeesterBob. The pen name of an Eldritch Abomination that may or may not be the one whom the Society worships.
- razorrozar7, the irrepressibly happy Grammar Nazi.
- Blake Diamond, an openly gay youth of many talents (Though he wont openly admit it) who is eager to get involved.
- southpawfoil. The actually left-handed youthful samurai and resident Shrinking Violet.
- Savato, the Insufferable Genius, who installed the Berserk Button.
- ronnoc1, the magnificent bastard double reverse quadruple agent and newcomer who wields a One-Handed Zweihänder. Skilled in the arts of Brainwashed and Crazy and More than mind control.
- Reterusu, AKA Romaji. The only member of the SOCIETY made out of letters.
- Raysenn, The Adorkable cutie with No Indoor Voice, with Deadpan Snarker tendencies.
- PhoenixTorque, the quiet sarcastic techie with some issues.
- magmablock, stoic on the outside, oddball on the inside. Thinks twelve steps ahead, but often leaves out one tiny, meaningless detail that drives him mad.
- Ava Phoenixia, Cloud Cuckoo Lander with an F in Evil.
- Veloren, resident liaison with the Omniscient Council Of Vagueness. Possibly.
- Spell Czech: Unreliable Cloudcuckoolander Bishonen with a Fu Manchu. In short, controller of truth, lies, and the cafeteria.
- The Bibliothecarius: The Piano Player with a Complexity Addiction.
- Numbuh9494, The Stepford Smiler
- Darkclaw, The Nice Guy, Wide-Eyed Idealist and Blood Knight
- Lilla, may or may not exist
- Chaos The Void, Eldritch Abomination from before the creation of the Universe.
- Loon Shia, destroyer of bathrooms.
- Rainbow Lizard, the mythical Level 108 Lizard Folk Mesmer
- Tom Cruise, fellow follower.
- ShinyVulpix, Trickster Extraordinaire and Lovable Rogue.
- Newwingstonight A Loner with some skill in strategy
- FanGirlAndProudOfIt, Not So Above It All Cloud Cuckoolanders Minder.
- EvilDucky, the Enigmatic Minion with Psychic Powers, who believes you and he are Not So Different.
- Banana Pancakes, a Human Being in a brown coat with a big appetite and too many Berserk Buttons to count.
- MHMhasf1998, A nice Badass Bookworm who wears a very nice suit, complete with Badass Longcoat, and also wears a snazzy pair of Rayban Predators. He is a Functional Magic user, (and so carries a wand and spell book in his pocket at all times) and head of Memory Control, who will make sure that no non-members will remember what has been read here. For this reason, he carries a neuralyser with him at all times. If you will kindly look into this here red light....*FLASH*. You saw nothing suspicious on this page. You will not remember what you saw on this page.You were merely browsing through this incredible site, and will likely become an editor of it in the near future. You will close this page, and not go to this trope page again unless you are ready to become a member. Thank you for your time.
- NNLand, Currently suffering from personality conflicts. All four sides of him don't understand why either. And no, the name isn't a reference to ''Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Stop it.
- Tryina D Nobody. Just nobody.
- Vyor here, I love Flounders, dOn't yoU? Never thought i'D see the day where You shOwed me the dark Unending abyss...
- Zephyroph, an Atheist, Punch Clock Villain, complete with a dapper suit and a flak jacket of pure cynicism to compliment.
- Torchic65101, a Pacifist who has Bipolar Disorder who is TheSmartGuy and is immune to mind control.
- Hobodude34, a totally epic and amazing guy who's the best member of the SOCIETY, who the Chihuahua dragged in one day.
- Shining Kami, Stepford Snarker, Gamer Chick and not-so-Badass Bookworm.
- Einherjar Leo. Naïve Newcomer. Nice Guy (albeit a bit short fused and somewhat cynical). Foreigner, prone to mistakes. A bit lazy and knowledgeable only in specific subjects. Fond of guns, especially pistols, with Undying Loyalty for the True Companions.
- ojgjgb. A cynical, lying, Magnificent Bastard with a cutting tongue. Totally not an insane assassin.
(Conversation Room Of The SOCIETY
Our missions page will come up when the first couple of members sign up.