- Enigmatic half smile.
- Straight, almost narrow, ambitious-looking lavender eyes.
- Waist-length cyan hair.
- A slightly translucent, knee-length white dress.
- May or may not be Really 700 Years Old. Seriously, she won't tell us.
- May or may not know Waif-Fu.
- Thought by some to be a Waif Prophet, but to others she seems to simply be a Deadpan Snarker.
- Sometimes seen wearing a cross made out of raven feathers. Other times, she is seen wearing a golden signet ring embossed with a raven on a platinum chain around her neck.
- Sometimes seen with the Chinese pictogram for tea tattooed upon her forehead.
- Once reported to be seen taking on the form of a raven.
- So mysterious that all attempts to picture her are doomed to failure. You are free to try, however.
- It's strongly suspected that she is, in fact, the Database, captured in the body of a young girl.
- Unconfirmed rumors hint at a rivalry between herself and Black Magician Girl-tan.
Just For Fun / Mysterious Waif-tan
aka: Mysterious Waif-tan
Mysterious Waif-tan is one of Trope-tan's many younger(?) sisters. She is the Anthropomorphic Personification of the Mysterious Waif trope. Among her many mysterious qualities: