Tropers Online: 3,843
[ Login for more options ]
Interspecies Romance: Advertising
- + Create New
- Spuds McKenzie: what a playah! What a dog playah! What a dog playah with human girlfriends...er...right.
- The "twist ending" to a recent AirWick air-freshener commercial is that the talking elephant housewife's husband is a many-stinky-shoed centipede. In fact, many of that ad campaigns pairings are interspecies romances. Same-species romances are the minority.
- If you are asking, the other ones are chimpanzee-skunk, giraffe-boar and penguin-bear. The last one's sons are pigs.
- Fruit By The Foot has a commercial with a female lizard getting attracted to a young human male after mistaking the long strip of gum stretching from his mouth for a prehensile tongue.
- Pretty much all of the Orangina ads, but especially the big musical number with the bear and the deer.
- This ad and this ad imply that the Kia Soul hamsters find human women attractive.
- There's a commercial for a Dora the Explorer mermaid Dora toy, which shows a mermaid girl whose mother is a human and father is a giant fish.
- This ad for the Bank of Queensland pairs a human hunter with a deer.
- Direct TV's recent ads feature a man married to a human-sized living marionette. They even have a son.
- Commercials for Sprint's Framily plan show Judy Greer married to a hamster. They have three kids: a man (played by Kyle Mooney who's only nine years younger than Greer), a southern boy, and a French girl.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.