- Burnt Face Man's entire Rogues Gallery, whose nefarious schemes include harassing him over MSN and stealing his submarine (he doesn't have one, the plot was randomised). Taps Man splashes his opponents with water. "Hot, and cold. Hot, and cold, and a combination of them, which I call 'HOLD'."
- Despite that, Taps Man managed to kill Burnt Face Man's rival, Slightly Bruised Man, with a spray of scalding water, followed with tepid water with lead piping and a faulty boiler.
- Strong Bad, most of the time. On the rare occasion the mischief he gets up to is more serious than Poodle Poking, he's likely to fail pretty miserably at it. It's just as well, though, as the local approach to law enforcement is just as pathetic.
- While O'Malley from Red vs. Blue occasionally has moments of true villainy, far more often, he is completely, thoroughly, and utterly ineffectual throughout the Blood Gulch Chronicles. How much of this is him and how much is actually due to him being in the head of Doc, the pacifist medic is up for debate, but the fact still remains that his evilness generally consists of wacky plots to destroy the universe and illegally downloading music, and his robot army fails miserably because...well, let's just say that when he requested a robot army to take over a base in a day, he didn't expect that it would literally have to take exactly 24 hours for the robots to do it!
- Junior, the mobster nightclub owner in RWBY is shaping up to be this. In his first encounter with Yang before the events of Volume 1, she crushes his balls and then trashes him, his goons and his club. In Volume 2, he's remarkably civil to her and helps answer her questions about Roman. He's not a good guy by any means, but he's a bit too pathetic to be called a real villain.
Roman: Just once I wish things go my way...
- In RWBY Chibi, Roman Torchwick is this, 99% of his schemes backfire often incredibly. It gets so bad he couldn't even enjoy fro-yo when he didn't even take one bite. He didn't stay for his Throw the Dog a Bone, where that accident defeated Ruby Rose.