Inazuma Eleven: Inazuma Eleven Go Characters
These tropes apply to (almost) all the characters and do not have to be listed:
Please note that all Japanese characters are in Last Name First Name order.
to return to the main character index.
open/close all folders
Inazuma Eleven GO!
"A naive boy who loves soccer. He possesses a zephyr-like breeziness."
Voiced By: Yuka Terasaki (Japanese), Daniella Down (English, anime)
"A dark side striker who overwhelms everyone around him with his outstanding talent."
Voiced By: Takeshi Oohara
"The captain of the Raimon Soccer Club. A genius game maker known as the Baton of God."
"He has a ton of energy in his small body! A boy who always cheerfully faces forward."
Voiced By: Sayaka Kitahara
Sangoku Taichi"Raimon's previous captain. His kindness is his team's mainstay."
"Raimon's beautiful ace defender. He understands Shindou very well."
Amagi Daichi"The team's foremost giant, who hates warped fights."
Kurumada Gouichi"A guy with a fiery heart. He dribbles like a roaring locomotive."
"A talented midfielder. He quickly falls into a slump with negative thoughts."
"The team's cheerful mood maker. His hobby is fishing."
Voiced By: Jun Konno (Japanese), Danella Down (English, anime)
Ichino Nanasuke"A calm boy with a strong sense of responsiblity who supports the team as a strategist."
Aoyama Shunsuke"A logical soccer player. He never fails to analyze himself after games."
"A Raimon transfer student. He appears very nice on the surface, but is actually twofaced."
Voiced by: Yuuki Tai
(Japanese), Seth Leslie (English, anime)
Kageyama Hikaru"An earnestly cheerful boy, with a budding soccer sense."
Nishiki Ryouma"The super player returning from Italy. He has a kind, chivalrous spirit."
Yukimura Hyouga"With his talent discovered by Fubuki, he is a super striker, one of the best in the northern region."
"Often said to have the kind of talent that only appears once a decade, he is truly a genius soccer player."
- The Ace: In the altered reality of Chrono Stone, he is an ace striker.
- Beauty Mark
- Brown Eyes
- Casting a Shadow: In Chrono Stone.
- Disappears into Light: His alternate timeline self in Chrono Stone
- Expository Hairstyle Change: Has the same hairstyle as his brother in Chrono Stone, which probably signifies that the timeline has been messed with.
- First Name Basis
- Fusion Dance: He can fuse with his brother in Chrono Stone.
- Go Out with a Smile: His alternate timeline self in Chrono Stone after Raimon prevent Protocol Omega from interfering with the accident
- Guest Star Party Member
- Heroic Sacrifice: He got crippled when saving his brother from falling from a tree. And in Chrono Stone, he doesn't mind returning to the reality where he is crippled at all for his brother's sake, even if it means his alternate timeline self will disappear.
- Ill Boy
- Morality Pet: It's complicated. His little brother is serving Fifth Sector for his sake, but at the same time because Yuuichi loved soccer, he hates seeing how corrupt it is because of Fifth Sector.
- And of course this is all without Yuuichi's knowledge. Until Episode 16.
- Living Emotional Crutch
- Older Than He Looks
- Nice Guy
- Ripple-Effect-Proof Memory: In Chrono Stone, his memory's unaffected by change in the temporal plane thanks to a special bracelet.
- Set Right What Once Went Wrong: His motive in Chrono Stone
- Stop Helping Me!: Played for Drama, he doesn't want his legs back through corrupt soccer.
- Super Mode: Demon Warrior, Pendragon and Armed as well.
- Super Ringer: Shows up to help in the match against Protocol Omega in Chrono Stone. Awesomeness ensues.
- Theme Naming: The Avatar of his alternate self is Pendragon, matching his younger brother's Lancelot.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
Ishido Shuuji / Gouenji Shuuya
Inazuma Eleven GO Chrono Stone
Professor Arno Crossword
Voiced By: Yukiji
Voiced By: Kouno Yutaka
- Anti-Villain: Yeah, the weird looking creepy guy still isn't the Big Bad.
- Bald of Evil
- Black Knight: He's the Black Knight that brainwashes the Master Dragon.
- The Captain: Of Perfect Cascade.
- Combat Pragmatist: Will use any situation or tricks to his advantage if it will ensure his team will level up as they attempt to fulfill their mission.
- Dragon Rider
- Exotic Eye Designs: Has Diamond shaped pupils.
- Evil Counterpart: To Fey Lune. To the point that their names sound very similar.
- Just Toying with Them: Uses Practice mode against Raimon and Normal Dive when they all bring out the Miximax and armed.
- Kick the Dog: Smiles at the fact that he caused the elderly and dying dinosaur Rockstar to die sooner than expected by mind controlling her. Also brainwashing the Master Dragon and being willing to let her get killed so he can have a chance of taking out Raimon and erasing them along with King Arthur's world.
- Mind Control: Inflicts this on the Dinosaur Rockstar and the Master Dragon. Uses the Mass Hypnosis on Dinosaurs to make them attack bot his team and Raimon's.
- Purple Is Powerful: Wears a purple cape, has glowing purple eyes, and has magic that is purple when he's the Black Knight.
- Red and Black and Evil All Over: His avatar or when he's armed.
- Robotic Reveal: Turns out him and the rest of his team are androids.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Probably the most egregious example in the series. One could spell his name as any of the following: Ray Rukh (as stated above), Ray Ruke, Rey Ruke, Rei Ruku, Lay Luke, and so on.
- Super Mode: Man Made Avatar, Plasma Shadow and Armed it is also Revealed that he has a "Hyper Dive Mode" which allows him to release even greater limits.
- The Stoic: Even when he's smiling.
Meia and Giris
A group of elderly men who rule the world in the future. in order to erase the rebelling Second Stage Children from history they are attempting to Ret Gone soccer so that they will never be born, as they are descended from soccer players.
The two named members are Sakamaki Togurou and the leader Toudou Heikichi.
: Masaki Aizawa (Toudou), Kouji Ishii
- Big Bad: Of Chrono Stone.
- Combat Pragmatist: Togurou will use Dinosaurs or anything else that can help in defeating Raimon.
- Evil Old Folks
- Fantastic Racism: Towards Second Stage Children.
- Mr. Exposition: El Dorado sometimes serve this role. Such as Todou explaining why they don't just interfere on a greater scale in the past and how Tobu ended up in the past.
- Ret Gone: Attempting to wipe soccer from existence to wipe out the Second Stage Children. Also attempt to wipe out anyone connected to soccer that gets in their way.
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecy: Believed that Second Stage Children would become a threat to the world so they experimented on and tried to wipe them out on top of being racist to them. Creating the very problem they were trying to avoid.
- Was It Really Worth It?: Togurou questions whether they did the right thing by preventing humanity from evolving to the next level.
- You Have Failed Me: Whenever a member of Protocol Omega fails enough they are sent to Infinity Prison.
Helper X/ Asurei Lune
Inazuma Eleven GO Galaxy
Voiced By: Sasaki Seiji
The new coach for Inazuma Japan as well as the Second Stage Children Team Excellar in the games
, famous for his merits outside of Japan and asked personally to be the coach. Believed to be Kageyama and is working with Endou Mamoru.
- Ambiguously Evil: Let's just say that he doesn't always have the best intentions for the team in mind.
- Good Scars, Evil Scars: Has a dark brown scar mark on the right side of his face.
- Informed Attribute: Said to have made great achievements overseas in the first episode though what these achievements are is unknown.
- In-Series Nickname: Known as Grandfather when he's the coach of Team Excellar in the Go Chrono Stone game.
- Man in White
- Manipulative Bastard: Managed to give the contract members of Inazuma Japan a chance of leaving the team if they miss five goals and that if they fail they will have to train seriously. He never mentions that they would be doing it in front of a audience and reporters, which makes them all give in and make a shot.
- Not Quite Dead: Believed to have died in the original series, turns out he's alive and fine.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: Kidou realizes its him in the very first episode!
- In the beginning, Kidou calls Kuroiwa by his full name and seemed to be aware of his true identity from the beginning.
- Ragtag Bunch of Misfits: With the exception of Tenma, Tsurugi, and Shindou the rest of Inazuma Japan is made up of people who have never played soccer. Some of whom haven't played sports period! Then it's revealed that they were all hired to join Inazuma Japan.
- Scary Shiny Glasses
The newest manager. She appears to work for Kurosawa.
Former basketball player who has joined Inazuma Japan in order to earn money to go abroad and join a overseas basketball team.
- Determinator: Is taking his role as goalkeeper seriously and is trying his hardest. Resulting in him butting heads with Shindou since Shindou won't let him try to stop the ball and does it in his place.
- Inferiority Superiority Complex: He realizes that he isn't good at the game, but he won't stop trying until Shindou no longer looks down on him.
Joined Inazuma Japan in order to fix his family's fishing boat.
Voiced By: Fumihiro Okabayashi
A delinquent who has dropped out of five schools before joining Inazuma Japan.
- Berserk Button: Being insulted sends him into a fit of rage. By episode 9 his 'furious mode' is revealed.
- Eyes Always Shut: Unless he gets mad, then he opens them.
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Japanese Delinquent: Leader of a gang of other delinquents? Check. Wears a bandana over his head. Check. Prone to violent outbursts and fighting? Check. Has an extremely hot-blooded nature when roused? Check. One of his Hissatsu Shots is a stereotypical pose for yankee types? Check. Yes, we have a bonafide Delinquent.
- Super Strength: Seems to be one of the stronger characters on the team especially after his 'furious mode' is controlled.
Former member of the rhythmic gymnastics club, she joined Inazuma Japan in order to earn enough money to go abroad and study gymnastics with the best.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Has no problem hurting her own teammates or making them look bad to make herself look good.
- Lonely at the Way to the Top: Her parents pressured her to become the best in the world. As a result, she often tries to make herself stand out at the expense of the safety of her own teammates. Obviously, this meant that she wasn't very liked at her old club.
- You Gotta Have Pink Hair
Former member of Kaiou's athletics club, he has joined Inazuma Japan in order to buy a large house for his family.
- Ambiguously Brown
- Big Brother Instinct: Is quite protective of his younger brothers, especially with his dad gone and his mother sick.
- Disappeared Dad: His dad left him.
- Fragile Speedster: He's very fast, but he has no defensive hissatsu techniques currently so he can't defend himself against incoming opponents.
- Hidden Depths: Appears to be a cheerful guy but has rather a "dark side" that so far Minaho's has figured out. This can be seen through the advice he has given to both his brothers and Minaho
- Taking the Heat: For his brothers whenever they steal something.
- Values Dissonance (In-Universe): The advice he gives in episode 8 to his younger brother when he was caught hiding his friend's toy.
- And in the next episode, the suggestion he secretly tells Minaho after he and Manabe got into a fight.