open/close all folders
Anime & Manga
- Cosmo Queen in Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Game.
- Lelouch Lamperouge's◊ in Code Geass. The even-more-ridiculous concept art◊.
- Dr. Black Jack◊ in Black Jack
- Iono Mito Archeline◊ of Iono the Fanatics
- Natsumi of Mahou Sensei Negima!: 1◊, 2.
- Hecate◊, from Shakugan no Shana.
- Vita's hat◊, personally made for her by Hayate-chan, from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha
- Firo Prochainezo has the best hat in the world◊.
- Here's Zelgadis from Slayers with one.
- Takeru 's hat once◊ and before◊
- Tommy Himi's oversized orange newsboy cap◊
- One hat isn't enough, so Joseph Joestar got three◊.
- Nadeko from Bakemonogatari: 1◊, 2
- Jigen Daisuke from Lupin III: 1◊, 2◊
- Alucard◊ from Hellsing
- The statue of "David◊" by Donatello.
Live Action TV
- Doctor Who: Since most Time Lords dress like this◊ it's no surprise the Doctor's had a few.
- Firefly: Jayne Cobb's cunning hat◊ — his mother made it for him.
- Joe Galliano◊, brother of John Galliano, on Conan.
- Suwako Moriya◊ from Touhou.
- Team Fortress 2, "America's #1 war-themed hat simulator", has loads of nice hats.
- A Red Mage◊ from the Final Fantasy series.note
- Raidou Kuzunoha XIV◊ from the Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner series.
- Mori Motonari◊ from Sengoku Basara, with many variations◊.
- Every protagonist◊ from the Pokémon series.
- From Mortal Kombat:
- Tekken shows that not only can these women kill in a heartbeat they have a good taste in headwear.◊
- Aretha Franklin's fierce hat◊
- Princess◊ Beatrice◊, Here◊ and here◊.
- Matt Smith in Beatrice's hat.
- More royal wedding hats.
- Eijiro Miyama: Bet your hat doesn't have live goldfish in it.
- Namgar honors her Buryat heritage with this hat with a Siberian Ibex on it◊. Seriously, Buryats and Mongols have an awesome pointy hat to call their own.
- Those swanky◊ cloche◊ hats◊ of◊ The Roaring '20s.