Hypocritical Humor: Radio
- Digger, a caller on the Australian football radio show The Coodabeen Champions, had the Catch Phrase "I never complain about umpires, but...", before immediately launching into a rant about how the umpires had "crucified" his team.
- In one episode of Im Sorry Ill Read That Again, the wildly incomprehensible caricature of sports commentator Eddie Waring is speaking to a German with a mild accent.
Eddie: Hah-ar, well, 'e's certainly gorra' fonny accent--I'm sure you could understan' what 'e was sayin', and if you can't, well, you'll jus' hafta barra scradley scrive, ya know!
- In the surrealish sitcom At Home With The Hardys, Kit and Jeremy are having an argument.
Kit: Oh my god—you are such a hypochondriac!Jeremy: I am not a hypochondriac, and stop shouting at me, you're making me ill!
- Sandi Toksvig making jokes about Andy Hamilton's height on The News Quiz.
- A recurring bit on Jeremy Hardy Speaks to the Nation, for instance:
Jeremy: But nothing alienates the young more than attempts by their elders to understand them. Isn't that right, kids?