- In this episode of Tim's Plants vs. Zombies: "Chuggaaconroy...I mean, not that I'm a judge of male beauty or anything, but if I looked like him I'd be a lot more proud of myself than I am now, 'cause he's friggin' gorgeous."
- The near-legendary The Speed Gamers duet between Jon and Chugga, singing "A Whole New World." Made even better (or worse, depending on your point of view) by the fact that Jon really sells it.
- Jon joined in on Chugga's playthrough of Kirby's Epic Yarn. And...
Chugga: I thought I was going to be behind you and... do stuff.
- In one of his guest appearances on Retsutalk, Jon mentions that all three guys are sharing a room together at the time causing Slowbeef and Diabetus to make a few comments along this line. Jon doesn't even bother to make a counter arguement, claiming he knows it wont do a thing at that point.
- Jon plays a Chugga-themed dating sim in this stream.
: You fuckers
brought this on yourselves! You fucking wanted this! Don't give me any shit!
- It's not all Jon/Chugga. During a Twitch stream of Super Mario RPG with all three guys, Jon mentions a couple people who got engaged during FanFest. This leads to the following conversation:
Jon: Emile? Tim? I have to be serious for a moment here.
Jon: I need to ask you guys something really important. Will you guys take each other's hands in marriage before me?
Emile: HELL yes! ...I'm kidding.
Jon: You were REALLY excited about that. Wow.
- More twitter gold.
Jon: "I was just hugging you. We do that!" -@Chuggaaconroy, 2014
New Super Mario Bros Wii
- Right at the beginning:
Chugga: It's Chuggaaconroy with our special guest here!
Josh: Don't touch me please.
- Chugga's rendition of the Jetsons theme: replace George Jetson with 'Josh Jepson', Judy with 'Jonny' and Jane with 'Tim' and then listen to the reactions of everyone else.
- Later in Brawl, he asked if since Tim was playing Princess Zelda, did that make Josh a prince since Tim was his "wife". Apparently because of his infatuation with this song, Chugga ships Josh with Tim now.
- If you pay close attention to their second New Super Mario Bros. Wii video, you can hear LOTS of talk like this.
- In the third vid Chugga says he can't live without Jon. Admittedly it's because he tends to die when Jon does, though.
- When they reach the flagpole depending on where they landed, they'll go "I'm on top/bottom" or complain that they wanted to be on top.
- Episode 7: "He was acting really weird. He wanted to kiss everyone last night."
- Before that:
Jon: We brought a house.
Josh: We brought a house. That is shaped like a mushroom.
Chugga: We're starting our lives together!
Jon: Why do you want to live with Josh so bad?
Chugga: I meant all four of us.
Josh: *at the same time* He kissed me earlier.
- In episode 8, Jon attempts to guide the others through the fortress...
- "See, no one's understanding those Fire Ball Yum's or Fire Yum's Balls references we're making 'cause that was all stuff we did in the hotel room last night."
- "Why are you just saying thrusting over and over again?" "Because it's THRUSTING!"
- Episode 15 of NSMB Wii has Jon and Josh invoke this while the former is carrying the latter to safety.
Josh: *faking on the verge of crying* Thank you, Jon!
Jon: *ditto* You're welcome.
Josh: You're such a good friend!
Jon: I'm always there for you!
- It also has Chugga saying to Jon "What did I ever do to you, honey?" Jon almost ends the video right there.
(Chugga dies when the group reach a ? Block. NCS opens it, releasing a Super Mushroom and 3 Ice Flowers; while Chugga's in the bubble, everyone takes an Ice Flower and Josh gets the mushroom)
Chugga: Thanks a lot! Wha—what are you targeting me for!? What did I ever do to you?
Jon: We've been through this before!
What did I ever do to you, honey
Josh: Um, what?
Jon: Aaaand that's where we stop the video. Good night everybody.
(cut to the end of episode screen for a few seconds, before going back to the game)
- Josh, twice in episode 17 (once per part):
: *to Jon, after Jon nearly throws him off a cliff* You just almost fucked
- Episode 11. Jon has invinciblity, Chugga doesn't:
Chugga: Can I have a hug so I can have star power?
Chugga: *fake sad* You never hug me anymore!
Jon: Because you don't deserve it anymore.
Jon: *overdramatic* I NEVER LOVED YOU TO BEGIN WITH!
Chugga: *fake sobbing* You did not just say that! My life no longer has meaning!
- Near the end of episode 10, if you listen carefully, you can hear Jon calling the face Chugga is making "adorable".
- Chugga has a screenshot of one of the enemies (looking like he's) sucking off Diddy Kong. Jon questions this.
- NCS, in a Final Fantasy IV video, mentions a conversation he and Chugga had while they were staying with Jon in Canada... in bed.
- In Episode 8, Chugga insisting that Jon pointed at him and winked, while Jon denies it by saying he was 'just blinking'.
- In episode 9 during the 2 dark Samus fight, Chugga seems like he wants to see Jon naked.
- Chugga says that Zero Suit Samus's name is technically inaccurate, as she's actually wearing a suit. Proton Jon replies to this with "It's not a birthday suit." Chugga brings up that it's Jon's birthday. Hilarity Ensues.
- In Episode 13 we get Tim/Fox and Ganondorf getting married to Master Hand.
Jon: So I've got two of my favourite characters, and you've got...two...I guess...do you like Fox?
- In the process of fighting Kirby, Jon proves Freud right and Chugga makes things worse.
Jon: Captain Falcon has tripped! Doing a seductive pose for you, Kirby!
Chugga: You threw paper at him and he died...
Jon: Why is the top button so sticky!? (NCS laughs) What did you guys do to this controller!?
Chugga: (Quietly) In bed.
- Episode 17:
Jon: Are you punching Tim?
Chugga: No! I wasn't punching him!
Saying my arm is moving back and forth in a rhythm. Yeah.
Chugga: With Tim?
NCS: His wife!
- After they pick Wario as their wild card:
Chugga: I love the German fat man.
- Jon taking reverse psychology to its logical extreme.
Jon: (as they're switching off) It is me and you, but since there's only one character... I'll hold onto this controller and do nothing with it.
[Chugga laughs and NCS groans]
- Chugga lampshading the (copious) Ho Yay.
Chugga: Hey, at least I didn't call one of the other Runaway Guys 'gorgeous' publicly.
Jon: Dun da-dun dun.
NCS: (groans) Touche.
Jon: He actually saw that.
- Chugga: "You said 'we', 'screw' and 'together' so many times in that sentence."
- In the finale, Chugga and Tim pull Jon into a group hug.
- The bonus video:
Chugga: *notices they got an Ike sticker* Ike!
Jon: Don't rub it in.
: I'll rub whatever I - *cracks up* nevermind
Tim: Wow. I'm not touching that with a ten-and-a-half foot pole.
Chugga: *laughs* In the morning.
*Jon gets back to the game, Chugga and Tim whisper "In bed" and giggle immaturely*
Mario Party 2
Mario Power Tennis Tournament
Kirby's Return to Dreamland
- Tim comments on the method of exchanging food (what appears to be regurgitating food into others mouths) in Episode 2 after Chugga shares food with both Jon and Tim. Lampshaded by Jon.
Tim: That was so kinky.
Chugga: Thanks for that!
Jon: I was wondering who was going to break the ice about that subject.
- "I'll save you! I'll save you! I saved you. I'm a hero...and I kissed you."
- After Chugga looks like he's about to get crushed in Egg Engines:
Jon: I care more for saving Tim, sorry.
Jon: You're welcome, buddy.
Chugga: Love you too.
Jon: Aww, you're so sweet.
- At the end of the first bonus episode, Chugga says "We're all laying down on the same bed."
- Chugga making Jon bite his tongue.
Jon: All hail me! I'm sticking out my tongue! [Chugga's character smacks Jon] I bit my tongue, look at it! I bit my tongue because of you!
Chugga: I could bite your tongue for you, me being a shark and all. I could bite it off.
Lucahjin: Oh god. What are we talking about?
: I was just talking about biting Jon's tongue— what?
Jon: Umm... What? Get out of this room!
- Lampshaded in episode 12.
Chugga: Jon and I are stuck together in solitary confinement!
Lucah: Oh, here come all the shippers.
Jon: You can go down with this ship, I don't care.
Chugga: I won't go down on that!
New Super Mario Bros. U
- From Episode 2:
Josh: I like that the screen is bigger, though.
Jon: I know. That was the one big thing we improved on.
Chugga: The power of HD!
Josh: Yeah. And we're all close together. All the time.
In the background, Tim gets a Star Coin.
Josh: (in a sultry voice) Although, I love being close to you.
Jon: You know you do.
Josh: Kinda gay.
Chugga: I-I can picture, like... I can picture, like, J and J in a heart, carved on a tree.
- From Episode 21:
Chugga: Jon, what were you doing with that Wiimote behind Josh?
- During the Fortune Street filler, Jon attempts to explain Waluigi's crotch chop to Chugga. He immediately realizes how bad this sounds when all the viewers can hear is the grunts he's making.
- Also during Fortune Street, lampshaded:
Jon: What you can't see right now, ladies and gentlemen, but might be able to pick up on the mic, is [Chugga]'s jumping up and down on the bed.
Jon: And making... wow, now this sounds really bad.
- In "Delfino Plaza (Part 2)":
Jon: I have nice [titties]."
Chugga: He does.
Wheel Of Fortune
- Not even two minutes into Match 1 [½] when this happens, after seeing Jon's good-looking avatar
Emile: Damn son, you got hot!
Jon: I actually said that when your character was a female though
Emile: Oh. Well, well crap.
Jon: *cue slow clap*
Mario Party 3
- Emile, in "Creepy Cavern" part 2: "Did you just fart on my balls?" There's not enough context in the world.
Mario Party 4
- During part 4 of Goomba's Greedy Gala, Jon says he left his swim trunks.
Chugga: I have trunks you can borrow.
Jon: All right, well, maybe.
Chugga: Jon is going to be wearing my pants!
Jon: Please don't ever say that again.
Chugga: Why not, Jon? Do you not want the world to know that you were in my pants?
- The intro to Boo's Haunted Bash:
Chugga: The only thing scarier than this board is the fact that if Jon wins it, nobody can touch him!
Jon: I like not being touched by guys. So let's make sure.
Chugga: Too bad!
- In other words, as pointed out in the comments, the scariest thing in the world to Chugga is not being able to touch Jon.
- ~13:30 in "Other Minigames [Part 1]." Since only Donkey Kong and Yoshi are out, and Jon is currently playing as DK, Chugga asks Jon:
Jon, Tim, and even Chugga
Chugga: Shut up.
- After taking a glimpse of Chugga's female avatar.
Jon: Damn Chugga, you got hot!
Chugga: You heard it here first, folks.
- 4:25 of part 2 has some interesting Protonconroy sprite action.
- ProtonJon, in response to Chugga's constant cries of "SUCK IT!":
Chugga: *about to ram into Jon with his kart and defeat him* "SUCK IT!" *misses* "AGH! Dang it! I almost made him suck-" *dissolves into laughter*
Jon: "Would you stop saying 'suck'?!"
Chugga: "I didn't mean to say it..."
Mario Kart Double Dash!! Tournament
New Super Luigi U