- Derek/Scott a hell of a lot of homoerotic tension. It's mainly on Derek's end however. He's obsessed with getting Scott to be a part of his pack and took it hard when it appeared Scott betrayed him. He spends more time with Scott over the past two seasons than anyone else on the show. Season 3 already hints they're going to spend more time together, but as an added bonus one interview with Jeff Davis himself says Derek will grow into a nicer and better person because of Scott.
- Derek manages to get smolderingly broody and completely ignore the personal space of practically every other male in the show, though Stiles does deserve some special mention.
- Derek is also particularly fond of cornering Jackson in the locker room in the first two seasons.
- Jackson winds up getting into a dance-floor threesome with Erica and Isaac, who are trying to get close enough to tranquilize him with a syringe full of ketamine. Gets an added layer of creepy if you know that ketamine is popular as a date-rape drug.
- Derek/Stiles. They end up saving each other's lives more often than not, Derek, as mentioned above, likes pushing Stiles against walls, and there's that thing where they were holding each other in a pool for two hours. "Sterek" Shipping has become extremely popular in the fandom, and is openly played with by the actors in a variety of fan videos and photo shots.
- Said pool holding occurred in an episode where Stiles is repeating word-for-word Allison's love notes to Scott and Jackson wants Danny to watch a video of him in bed and says he's EVERYONE'S type.
- The Derek/Stiles subtext is almost text by now, to the point where a character openly states that he thinks the two make a good pair after a paralyzed Stiles falls on top of the already paralyzed Derek.
- The writers certainly seem to be playing along with this in Season 3 which contains two fairly suggestive fisting references (particularly where Stiles pulls on a long latex glove whilst Derek is bent over a table), a scene where Stiles is slapping Derek awake whilst straddling him (combined with some very odd camera work...) and a LOT of intense eye-locking.
- It's actually kind of funny if you think about it. In the first season, whenever Scott and Alison were on a date (which was a lot), Stiles and Derek were together. Basically, they were being written with the same function as the Beta Couple trope but without the kissing.
- Scott/Stiles have this in spades, what with being each other's Heterosexual Life-Partners. They have no problems flirting with each other at all, and Stiles actually offers to make out with Scott. And then they say things like, "You have me, life fulfilled" and "Yeah, but I always had you". And have said I love you to each other. And spend so much time together that Stiles gets a key made for the McCall house and their teachers joke about them having separation anxiety when they're separated in class. Hell, in the first ten minutes of the show alone, Stiles sneaking into Scott's house is a common enough occurrence that he doesn't see anything wrong with it, and Sheriff Stilinski automatically assumes that wherever Stiles is, Scott must be too.
Scott: "Hey, you know what I just realized? I'm right back where I started."Stiles: "What do you mean?"Scott: "I mean... No lacrosse, no popularity, no girlfriend. Nothing."Stiles: "Dude, you still got me."Scott: "I had you before."Stiles: "Yeah, and you still got me. Okay? So, life fulfilled."Scott: [grins at Stiles] "Very."
- The final scene of Season 2 is essentially just a tribute to the Scott and Stiles relationship. The pair discuss their ruined love lives - Allison has broken up with Scott and Lydia is back together with Jackson - before saying at least they'll always have each other.
- Knocked up several notches by "Motel California". Scott's driven to suicide by a combination of his guilt over screwing up people's lives, his grief over Derek's "death" and being under the influence of wolfsbane. Stiles talks him down before stepping into the puddle of gasoline and gripping the lit flare Scott's planning on using to kill himself. Definitely very Romeo and Juliet-ish.
Stiles: Scott, you're my best friend and I need you. You're my brother. If you want to do this, you're just gonna have to take me with you.
- That entire scene with Stiles stepping into the gasoline with Scott showed that Stiles was willing to die along with Scott. Stiles even told Scott that if he (Scott) killed himself, "he would have to take him (Stiles) with him (Scott)". This scene was a testament to how much Stiles loves Scott and how he is willing to die for him and die with him. Totally something out of a romance storyline. Especially as Allison started talking to Scott but couldn't reach him, while it was Stiles who came forward, risked his life and whose words ultimately managed to save Scott. Not even the best-est of friends and romantic couples have the degree of love and devotion that Scott and Stiles have for each other.
- The end of "The Overlooked" has Scott agreeing to join with Deucalion to take down Jennifer, and Stiles pleading with him to not go, that they can figure something else out, with tears in his eyes, and Scott's equally heartbroken when he says "not this time". If you analyze the scene and take out the actual context, it almost looks like Scott is breaking up with Stiles and Stiles is begging his boyfriend not to leave him.
- The lyrics "I blinked and the world was gone" play over the part where Scott finally leaves and Stiles looks on heartbroken.
- In the "happy ending" scene at the end of the mid-Season 3 finale, during Scott's monologue at the end, Scott says he looks for his friends, and the camera pans over the current couples (which include Danny and Ethan, Lydia and Aiden, Isaac and Allison), and then the camera cuts back to Scott just in time to see Stiles show up and grab onto him and Scott's face positively lights up in happiness. Yeah...
- Also of note, in his voice over, Scott says that "Stiles and I both feel it. Every day. Just like you said we would." He stated this in speaking of the feeling of darkness leftover after their shared near-death experience. Interestingly, Allison also went through the ritual with them, but Scott does not mention her, suggesting that he either does not know what she is feeling (because they are no longer as close as they once were) or he doesn't think about what she may be feeling, just himself and Stiles.
- Tyler Posey, who portrays Scott, had mentioned in a one on one Comic Con interview that although he believes his character Scott to be heterosexual, Tyler would like Scott to be with Stiles if Scott were either bisexual or gay.
- Dylan O'Brien, who portrays Stiles, even referred to Stiles as being Scott's girlfriend, and had compared Stiles to being the love interest and girlfriend of a superhero. This is an accurate comparison, considering the aspects of Scott and Stiles relationship on the show are often reserved for romantic relationships (such as willing to die with and for each other, bringing each other back through The Power of Love, selflessly risking their lives to save and protect each other no matter what, having very emotional and deep bonding moments and conversations, etc).
- There are many people within the fandom who think that Teen Wolf is the love story or romance of Scott and Stiles. Not even Sterek, Scallison, Stydia or Scira could compare.
- Jeff Davis, the creator of the show, has openly stated: "I've always said that the real romance on the show is with Scott/Stiles". He has even mentioned in an interview that his favourite ship or relationship on the show is Scott/Stiles.
- It should be noted that other than his father, the only other person that Stiles has repeatedly gotten overly emotional about or cried over is Scott. Most of the times when Stiles has cried on the show, it has concerned or been about either his father (especially if he is in trouble) or at the very thought of losing Scott or Scott being hurt or harmed under any circumstances.
- Let's not forget Stiles' obvious irritation towards Isaac in Season 3. One could assume that Stiles acts catty or snarky towards Isaac because Stiles is jealous of Scott and Isaac's close bond and relationship. Isaac is moving in on Stiles' man and Stiles does not like it one bit! All of Stiles' catty and sarcastic reactions, comments, and remarks towards Isaac make Stiles come off as an ex-boyfriend scorned or Scott's jealous ex-boyfriend who Scott had broken up with for Isaac.
- This seems to be a Running Gag throughout the series with Stiles showing either strong jealousy or subtle jealousy towards anyone who gets close to Scott or develops some sort of a bond, connection or relationship with him. When it comes to Scott, Stiles seems to display an either mild or strong case of Green-Eyed Monster or Crazy Jealous Guy syndrome. At times, Stiles seems to act like a jealous and possessive boyfriend who gets suspicious of anyone who he feels might try to encroach on his relationship with Scott. For example, in Season 1, Stiles seemed to show subtle (yet obvious) jealousy when it came to Scott growing close with Allison Argent and developing a romantic relationship with her. Stiles probably started to feel this way because Allison was "replacing" Stiles in many ways. Allison was quickly becoming the most important person in Scott's life (next to his mother Melissa, of course). Throughout Season's 1 and 2, Stiles also complained and showed irritation over Scott hanging out with Derek Hale. Stiles has even suggested to Scott on numerous occasions to stop being overly concerned or worried about Derek. This exact same pattern of Stiles' jealousy extended to Season 3, with Stiles showing jealousy towards Isaac Lahey and with Scott developing a bond with him. In Season 3B, Stiles also showed some suspicion regarding Kira Yukimura, who was the new girl that Scott was attracted to and had shown some interest. At first, Stiles had convinced Scott to ask Kira out, but he later on changed his tune and warned Scott to stay away from her and avoid any interaction with her. It's bumped up even more in 3x16 when Stiles writes a message on a chalkboard to kill Kira. Coincidentally, this was the episode in which Scott and Kira had decided to take their relationship to the next level and Scott had decided to move on from Allison. If the context of the situation is taken out, one could assume that Stiles wants Kira to die, because she is coming between him and Scott. The same suspicion and jealousy on Stiles' behalf continued with Liam Dunbar at the beginning of Season 4. Stiles probably felt threatened by Liam being Scott's first beta, because it would cause Scott to put more focus on Liam and protecting him than being with Stiles. In Season 5, Stiles' jealousy and suspicion becomes really obvious (and for very good reason) when Theo Raeken, an old childhood friend of Scott's from the 4th grade, comes back to Beacon Hills, seeking to rekindle his relationship with Scott. Stiles gets so jealous of the possibility of Theo rekindling his relationship with Scott and joining his pack that he goes into Crazy Jealous Guy mode and investigates Theo behind his back, much to Scott's disapproval. It seems that Stiles is either suspicious or jealous of anyone who so much as glances in Scott's direction. Never mind Stiles being jealous of anyone who tries to build a relationship with Scott.
- In 3.18, when Scott is in the hospital room with Stiles while he is being examined, Stiles tells Scott that he has the same condition or illness (called frontotemporal dementia) that his mother had before she died. Stiles says there is no cure. Scott tells Stiles that if there is no cure, then they'll do something. He'll (Scott) do something (implying that he would give Stiles the bite). Cue a long loving stare from Stiles to Scott. And then a very tender and long hug between Scott and Stiles, where Stiles is basically clutching to Scott and even closes his eyes and rests his chin on Scott's shoulder. Oh, the feels.
- Taken up several notches in 3.19 in the ending scene between Scott and Nogitsune!Stiles. Scott is stabbed in the stomach with a sword by the Oni. Stiles twists the sword (swords are known to be a highly phallic symbol) in Scott's stomach, is incredibly touchy feely with Scott (face stroking and all) and as Stiles is absorbing the pain out of Scott, Stiles looks like he's having a major orgasm while he's touching him. Not to mention that Scott and Stiles are also soaking wet. Overall, the scene is highly sensual and homoerotic in nature. It is probably the most homoerotic scene between two male characters in Teen Wolf history.
- In the beginning scene of 3.20, when Scott finds out that Stiles is checking himself into a mental hospital, Scott looks so heartbroken when he finds out that Stiles is locking himself up for 72 hours. Scott's reaction to it was like he had found out or discovered that the love of his life was moving across the country or across the world. Scott tells Stiles that by locking himself up in a mental hospital, he can't help him. Stiles then gives Scott an affectionate look of both love and concern, saying "And I can't hurt you." Scott tells Stiles that he is willing to do anything, find anything and do everything to help him. Stiles then proceeds to walk up to Scott's face to the point where it looks like Stiles was going to kiss Scott. After telling Scott to make sure that he doesn't get out of the hospital, Stiles proceeds to give Scott another tender longing look. As Stiles walks away, Stiles looks back at a heartbroken and worried Scott one last time. Oh so much Boys Love between these two. They should just cuddle and kiss each other and get it over with.
- The fact that Stiles was willing to lock himself up in a mental institution through the major motivation of not hurting Scott again, shows just how much Stiles loves and values Scott and is trying to protect him as much as possible from himself (Stiles).
- In 3.22, Allison tells everyone that Nogistine!Stiles feeds off of strife, chaos and pain and that it is exactly what he wants, for everyone to get overly emotional, stressed and chaotic. Nogitsune!Stiles then tells Allison and everyone else in the room that it's not exactly what he wants and that he was hoping to see Scott was around instead. In the text, it sounds as though the nogitsune is speaking about Stiles' innermost thoughts and desires as well as speaking from Stiles' subconscious. The fact that Nogitsune!Stiles admitted to wanting Scott would imply that the real Stiles wants Scott deep down.
- Let's not forget that Stiles ended up defeating the nogitsune and waking up after listening to Scott's Alpha howl. This implies that Stiles' love for Scott was what got Stiles to fight the nogitsune and fight for his life and come out of possession. This is The Power of Love and The Power of Friendship all rolled into one at work between Scott and Stiles, ladies and gentlemen.
- After Stiles gets out of possession by the nogitsune via the nogitsune (which turns out to be a evil, dark clone of Stiles himself) vomiting him (the real Stiles) up, Scott is immediately able to tell which one is the real Stiles and which one is dark!Stiles. As Scott is unwrapping the bandage off of real Stiles face, Scott tenderly strokes Stiles' forehead and even brushes his hands over Stiles' chest. Also, the look on Scott's face is one of extreme concern and worry and relief, an expression that shows he is very glad that his best friend is back. The look that Stiles gives Scott in return is one of love, tenderness and confusion. Let's not forget that the first person Stiles looks at and sees after coming out of possession is someone that Stiles loves the most (Scott).
- In 3.23, we have a sick Stiles laying in Scott's bed and on top of it, wearing one of Scott's shirts. Scott then comes to find an overwhelmed and panicked Stiles after he had awoken from his sleep. Scott asks Stiles if he is alright. Stiles tells Scott that he can't get warm for some reason. Scott then proceeds to touch Stiles hand gently and tenderly, and he starts to absorb some of Stiles pain. Stiles tells Scott that he has a dull ache. Scott then proceeds to give Stiles a longing tender look of love, worry and concern and then he grabs Stiles hand tenderly to continue absorbing his pain. Stiles pulls away because he doesn't want Scott to hurt himself by absorbing his pain. A worried Scott urges Stiles to tell him the truth about how much pain he is really in. If you take out the script and the actual context of the scene, it looks like Scott is trying to get Stiles to open up to him about his feelings and Stiles is scared and overwhelmed by what he feels for Scott so he pulls away from him instead. Oh so much Ho Yay between these two. How have they not kissed each other yet?
- 4.01 has Scott having to go on alone with Braeden and leave the others stranded in the desert. His immediate response is to tell that Stiles he'll never leave him while barely addressing the rest of the pack.
- 4.07 is full of Scott/Stiles, with Stiles leaving the vault to find help for the pack and sharing a one last, Longing Look with Scott as the door closes between them. Later when he can't get back in, the writers even use the classic Window Love shot of them trapped on the opposite sides of the door, with Scott trying to open it from one side and Stiles hammering against the stone screaming Scott's name, before they both finally collapse to the ground in exhaustion. When the vault opens, they basically fall into each others arms in relief and Stiles tenderly cups Scott's cheek in his palm. Particularly noticeable as their actual girlfriends, Kira and Malia, are also in the vault too but Scott and Stiles first instinct is to gaze into each other's eyes in pure relief.
- The opening of Season 5 has Scott and Stiles planning to live together after leaving Beacon Hills and discussing living situations for college. Again, the two of them are seriously dating Kira and Malia at this point, but are apparently planning to spend their lives together anyway. Stiles later on expresses his worries and concerns about his relationship with Scott no longer existing after high school, meaning that Stiles is more concerned about never being with Scott after high school is over than being concerned about either going to college or being separated from Malia. Stiles's worries about his relationship with Scott increase even more after the return of Theo, a childhood friend of Scott's. It is obvious that as soon as Theo said he came back to Beacon Hill's for Scott, Stiles felt threatened that Theo was going to replace Stiles in Scott's life (and heart).
- In 5x02, we have Stiles' obvious jealousy regarding Theo and possibly wanting to rekindle his relationship with Scott. Stiles spends the entire episode obsessing over Theo and his intentions. He goes as far as to investigate him and stalk him. Scott, on the other hand, does not approve of Stiles' actions and wishes that Stiles would give Theo the benefit of the doubt. Scott tracks down Stiles and Liam in the woods. Scott and Stiles get into a bit of a heated argument about Theo. Scott asks Stiles we he can't trust anyone and Stiles tells Scott that he trusts everyone. During the heat of the moment, Stiles bashes his hand on his Jeep engine and injures it. Scott looks at Stiles in a worried and concerned manner, asking him if he is okay. Stiles insists that he is fine, but Scott tells Stiles that he could have seriously hurt his hand. Scott asks Stiles if he can see his hand. Scott gently takes Stiles hand in his palm and Stiles hesitantly extends his hand and places it in Scott's palm. Stiles also exchanges a Longing Look towards Scott. Scott then proceeds to place his other hand on top of Stiles hand and begins to heal him by taking away Stiles' pain. Stiles is staring down at their joined hands, giving Scott's hands a very loving and tender look. After Scott releases Stiles hand, Stiles gives a Held Gaze to Scott and also swallows nervously. This demonstrates that Stiles was caught up in the moment when Scott was holding his hand. Overall, the scene is highly romantic in nature and is the kind of scene that would be seen between romantic couples. It doesn't help that romantic type music ("Wild Ones" by Bahari) was playing during the scene. Also symbolic of Scott/Stiles relationship was the Jeep did not begin working properly until after Scott and Stiles stopped arguing and Scott shared that deep moment with Stiles.
- In 5x05, Stiles makes his first official kill after he accidentally killed Donovan Donati in self defense. Stiles goes into major panic mode because of what he did. It should be noted that Stiles' extreme guilt and panic over what he did had more to do with what Scott would think of him or how Scott would see him if he discovered that he killed someone. Stiles was already very worried at the start of the season of he and Scott drifting apart, and Stiles probably felt that his relationship with Scott would cease to exist if Scott ever found out about Stiles killing Donovan. It shows that Stiles strongly values his relationship with Scott and that he is terrified at the thought of losing him.
- In 5x09, we have the infamous Scott/Stiles "break up" scene. Scott had found out from Theo that Stiles had killed Donovan, although Theo had twisted the truth as to how Stiles has killed Donovan to Scott in attempts to fracture the relationship between Scott and Stiles even more. The Scott/Stiles break up scene has strong romantic aspects to it, mostly because of the Romantic Rain setting (similar to what is seen in The Notebook and Breakfast at Tiffany's) and the dramatic score that is playing during the scene. Scott confronts Stiles about Donovan's murder, believing that Stiles had repeatedly bashed Donovan's head in with a wrench and killed him. Stiles argues to Scott that he did not have a choice when it came to killing Donovan and that he did so because Donovan was going to kill his dad. Scott tells Stiles that they cannot kill people that they are trying to save. Stiles starts to get very desperate with Scott and tells Scott to believe him about what happened. Scott is resistant to Stiles pleas, so much that Scott flinches and backs away from Stiles as Stiles comes closer to Scott. This causes Stiles to feel even more hurt because Scott was rejecting Stiles at that point. The scene ends with Scott telling Stiles to not worry about the pack and to go talk to his father about what happened. Scott walks away from Stiles, leaving him crying, heartbroken and all alone standing in the rain. Stiles can only look on as the person he loves most in the world walks away from him and rejects him. If the actual context of the scene is taken out, it looks like Scott is breaking up with Stiles and Stiles is extremely hurt and heartbroken, desperate to cling to their relationship and fix it. It is probably the most emotionally charged and unintentionally romantic scene between two male characters on the show.
- In 5x16, Scott, Stiles and the rest of the pack go on a mission to save Lydia from Eichen House. Once she is rescued, Scott and Stiles take her to the Beacon Hills Animal Clinic in attempts to wake her up. After Stiles and Scott are successful in waking Lydia up from her unconsciousness, Scott and Stiles proceed to give each other a tender and loving look. Although the scene was originally a Stydia moment, it became a Sciles moment with that one look between Scott and Stiles. Scott had a look of complete pride in Stiles while Stiles looked at Scott like he was the moon and the stars.
- In 5x17, Scott and the pack are in a classroom discussing plans to discover who The Beast is. Malia, along with the rest of the pack, all assume that if they all have to fight and take on The Beast, Scott is not going to be up to par because he is still not healed from his altercation with Liam. Scott then proceeds to surprise everyone when he lefts up his jersey and shows that he no longer has the wound in his chest. When Scott lifts up his jersey, Stiles is seen checking out Scott's abs longer than usual and almost looks like he is in a trance after staring at them. Yeah, Stiles. So not subtle at all.
- In 5x19, Kira is taking Scott up to his room so that he could heal after his run in with The Beast. While Kira kisses Scott, Stiles is seen running up to Scott's room. Stiles sees Scott and Kira kissing and the look he gives them seems to be a combination of pining and jealousy. In the context of the scene, it looks like Stiles is jealous of Kira and had wanted to be the one that comforted Scott while he was injured. Scott also continues to give a longing look towards Scott when he closes the door to Scott's room.
- It seems to be a bit of a Running Gag in the series with Stiles constantly appearing in the middle of Scott's make out sessions or whenever Scott kisses someone. In Season 1, Stiles displayed voyeuristic tendencies when he watched Scott sharing his first kiss with Allison in the boys locker room. Stiles also saw Scott kissing Lydia in the same season. Although it was assumed that Stiles was jealous of Scott because he kissed Lydia (the girl Stiles was obsessed with), it could also be interpreted that the two people he was attracted to (in Scott and Lydia) were kissing each other so he felt double the jealousy. In Season 5 (5x13), Scott kisses Kira in the back of Stiles' Jeep after he rescues her (and Mrs. Yukimura) from the Skinwalkers. Even though Stiles is driving, it doesn't stop Stiles from playing his typical voyeur role and watching Scott and Kira passionately kiss each other. One could assume that Stiles watches Scott kiss people, because Stiles envisions himself kissing Scott or he is curious about what kissing Scott would be like.
- Isaac really deserves a mention on this page, especially after he takes a level in kindness and befriends Scott. Choice moments include the aforementioned dance-floor threesome with Erica and Jackson and shortly before that, when Scott tells him not to get hurt and they proceed to gaze at each other for waaaay longer than necessary. He also tends to stare at Scott when Scott can't see him.
Isaac: I don't get it. Did something happen?Derek(not even looking at him): It just isn't going to work out with both of you here. I've got Cora now, it's too much. I need you out tonight.Isaac(shocked): Where am I supposed to go?Derek(still not looking): Somewhere else.Isaac: Did I do something wrong Derek?
- Season 3 already is a goldmine for the Scisaac ship. The first episode we have Scott being Isaac's second choice of emergency contact call. The second episode we have Isaac implying that he trusts Scott more than Derek and a lot of contact while Isaac is shirtless. The third episode has Isaac shouting concerned for Scott but not Derek. 3.04 takes the cake though. Isaac is able to get his werewolf rage under control when Scott shouts his name and later shows up at Scott's house in a soaking wet t-shirt asking for a "favor" (a place to stay since Derek kicked him out).
- Speaking of Derek and Isaac, in the 3.04 example above,the way the entire scene plays out, it almost comes off as a break up more than an eviction. Isaac comes home to find that Derek is upset about something and won't talk to him about why he feels that way. Derek had already packed Isaac's bag and just tells him to leave because Cora is with him now. What really sells it is the dialogue:
- In 3.05 Scott almost dying prompts Isaac to attack and beat up an alpha (while in human form). While several people attempt to stop him, Scott screaming his name is what finally calms him down. In flashback it was also shown that Isaac absolutely refused to let Scott go off (presumably into danger) by himself, even though Scott was supposed to meet Deucalion alone.
- The phrase "I love Mexican" could be interpreted as a Double Entendre when spoken to Scott...
- Although her main love interest appeared to be Ennis, Kali had some very... suggestive vibes with Ms. Morrell and Cora. The LesYay went through the roof once Jennifer Blake appeared on the scene, with the revelation that Jennifer Blake used to be Julia, Kali's emissary, and Kali spared Julia's life after killing the rest of her pack. Sadly, it didn't end well.
- Allison and Lydia have plenty homoerotic tension, especially with Lydia trying to help Allison after the end of Season 3 Part A.
- Allison and Erica during season 2 have a few Foe Yay moments, such as Erica digging her claws into Allison's thigh during class.
- The season three episode "Galvanize" gives us Stiles explaining to Scott that, since he's an alpha now, he's basically the hot girl that everybody wants to be with. Stiles leaves just before Isaac arrives to see Scott thinking about it.
Scott (completely serious): I'm the hot girl.
Isaac (also serious): Yes you are.
- Chris Argent/Derek Hale. What once might have been Foe Yay seems to have taken a turn into something more as Season 3 Episode 19. This episode begins with claws vs. guns, but they both put those away to work together, the Hunter actually warning the wolf to be "careful". They are arrested, and handcuffed. They banter at the station. Derek complains about being stuck, letting Chris know he could get out of the handcuffs but he doesn't, because Chris asked him not to. Derek insists he wouldn't risk his life to protect Chris is anything happened, but minutes later he uses his own body as a Human Shield to protect Chris from a bomb explosion.
- The premier of season 4 gives us Malia/Kira with a dance. A very close dance.
Mr. Yukimura: Maybe you could date the coyote?
- One could argue Malia and Kira had a bit of Les Yay before they even officially met. In an early season 3 episode, "More Bad Than Good", Kira bemoans her lack of friends and complains that the only one giving her any attention is a coyote. To which, her father replies:
- In "The Benefactor", Scott and Kira have a slow dance while Liam is chained up a few feet away from them.
Kira: What about him?
Scott: He can dance with me next time.
- There's a fair bit of Stiles/Danny ship teasing, notably with Stiles asking Danny if he finds him attractive. Then in season 3 when Stiles is loudly declaring that he needs to lose his virginity, Danny overhears and (jokingly) offers to do it. Stiles' reply: "That's so sweet, are you serious?"
- Theo in Season 5 certainly gives off a New Old Flame vibe with Scott. It appears that Theo has the exact same schedule as him, so that he can be with him all day through school.