Considering the creator previously worked on Steven Universe, this was bound to happen.
- When Rad and KO find out who Enid's Parents are, Rad states that both her parents are hot.
- It's implied that Red Action and her former teammate Yellow have a bit of a history. There's a photo of them together on Red's Social Media account which she captioned "remember the future times </3" (</3 being netspeak for a broken heart). She seems to have taken Red's desertion the hardest out of her teammates. After the meteor crashed, she was worried about Red when Enid started calling out for her and didn't check on her teammates. And then there's her Meaningful Look after Red decided to stay in 201X and leaves with Enid. It doesn't help that Julia Srednicki, one of the character designers on the show, drew an artwork that depicted Red cuddling Yellow while kissing her.
- Word of her VA confirms that Red Action is gay.
- In "We Messed Up", when Enid sees Mr. Gar has a picture of KO's mom when she was younger, she eagerly asks who the babe is. She gets embarrassed when K.O. reveals that the "babe" is his mom.
- Enid and Elodie were rather close friends. Enid instantaneously flusters and blushes when encountering Elodie in the woods during one of her solo training sessions. Her charm necklace memento to Elodie can be interpreted as a deeper sign of affection.
- In "You're Everybody's Sidekick", Enid gets noticeably flustered and blushes when K.O. asks why she follows Red Action on social media before ending up gushing about her.
K.O.: You know her?
Enid: No. I mean, not really. I see her around and follow her online a bit, it's like, you know, whatever. (laughs nervously) She's just so wild sometimes.
- In "K.O.'s Video Channel", when Rad and Enid discovers that K.O. uploaded a video of them dancing and messing up, they were both embarrassed, but Enid took it the hardest when Red Action is one of the people who saw the video and commented on it.
- In "Back In Red Action", more fuel is added to the Enid/Red Action fire, with the latter even seeming to flirt with the former. Enid and Red Action spend a lot of time blushing around one another, and Enid sees Red through Crush Filter while driving through the Danger Zone and looks away embarrassed when Red looks back at her.
- When Enid scrolls to Red's profile on Social Media on her phone, she makes sure no one is watching her before looking at Red's photos. While looking through her photos, she seems a little jealous when she sees a photo of Red and Yellow Technique together from the future. When Red posts a new photo of her with Enid in the background, she slowly realizes that photo was taken just now and becomes flustered by it until Red gets her attention at the counter.
- Despite people seeing Enid as cool, she herself doesn't feel worthy to hang out with Red. When K.O. points out to her that Red wants to hang out with her, Enid still has her doubts and thinks Red is just messing with her.
Enid: Huh. Enid, as if she'd ever want to hang out with you.
- When Red approaches Enid at the front counter, Enid is so flustered that she couldn't greet her properly and fumbles when scanning her pack of gum. Red on the other hand obviously bought the gum as an excuse to talk to her. Red smiles when Enid questions her if she's asking her to hang out with her, not to mention that Red is close to her face when talking to her.
Red: Uh, so I'm hanging out around the parking lot today, and all my friends bailed on me, so...
Enid: Are you... asking me to hang out?
(Red blows a raspberry in her face)
Red: It's an option. I mean, do whatever you want. (pays for her gum and leaves) Either way, I'll be around.
- When Red forgets to take her gum after she leaves, Enid leaves the store to give it to her. Turns out Red intentionally left it to lure Enid out to get her to hang out, which Enid happily accepts.
- After Red comes clean on her past to Enid, Enid thinks what she does is incredible, but Red disagrees. Red reveals to her that she follows her on Social Media, which makes Enid blush.
Red Action: You're got your own moves, your own style. You don't follow anyone. I never had the nerve to comment on any of your pictures. Deep down, I wanted to hang out with the coolest person in 201X before I got dragged back to the future, but I don't know if I can keep running.
- After Red reveals her backstory and decides to give up and let the Hue Troop take her away, Enid convinces her that they should fight them together so they can continue hanging out, which Red happily agrees. When the Hue Troop shows up again, Red is nervous at first but Enid comforts her by putting her hand on her shoulder and gives her a reassuring looking.
Enid: No matter what you did in the future, Red, right now, we're just two cool people hanging out, and if the Hue Troopers won't leave us alone, we'll just have to make them.
- While running from the incoming meteor, Enid and Red are Holding Hands, even though it doesn't seem necessary since they're running at the same speed. After the meteor crashed and everyone's on the ground, Enid tries feeling around for Red, and when she's unable to find her see gets worried and calls out for her. When Enid finds her face down, she cradles her and Red wakes up to her saying, "Careful with the goods.", causing her to become flustered.
- During the fight with the Hue Troop, when Yellow Technique is about to attack Red, Enid rushes to defend her and kicks Yellow away.
- When Red apologizes to the Hue Troop for deserting the team to avoid her problems, she credits Enid for helping her see the error of her ways while wrapping her arm around her and bringing her closer to her, making Enid smile.
- Enid seems to be a Morality Pet for Red. When Enid questions her on why the Hue Troop are after her, instead of continuing to lie to her, she comes clean and reveals her past. When Red is about to lie to the Hue Troop on how she knew the meteor containing the Prism Crystal would crash land in 201X, she sees Enid giving her a Disapproving Look and decides to tell them the truth on how she got lucky and apologizes to them for running away from her problems, which makes Enid proud of her.
- Even the staff seems to be getting in on it; there have been severalposts that hint at Enid/Red Action since the episode aired.
- In an artwork of Enid's room◊, which drawn by storyboard artist Stevie Borbolla, on the mirror of Enid's dresser there are four photographs taped to it, and the photo on the top is Red Action.
- Mira Ong, one of the storyboard artists, posted a comic strip on twitter of Red (poorly) flirting with Enid.
- In "Sibling Rivalry", when Raymond asks the Bodega team if they want their butts kicked:
Rad: Ha! Kick my butt? Please! (shows his butt to Raymond) My two-pack is touting a 12-pack!
- Rad and Raymond's dance battle from "Plaza Prom" has already spawned multiple slashfics and is dripping with Foe Yay and Getting Crap Past the Radar.
- The duo's interactions largely portray their relationship and especially discussions as Like an Old Married Couple. The two are seen in so many romantic interactions together that they're heavily implied to be a Battle Couple.
- Nick is noticeably touchy-feely with Joff. He slung his arm around his shoulders in "You're Everybody's Sidekick", and while in the background, his hand was in Joff's lower back at "Plaza Prom"
- In "Plaza Prom", near the end of the episode where everyone is dancing, Nick Army and Joff can be seen holding each other's hands while they dance. It's also pretty clear through the episode that they're each others' dates.
- In a short scene of "Second First Date", they are seen eating together by themselves on a spot where it's implied to be typically where couples go on dates.
Brandon/A Real Magic Skeleton
- In "Plaza Prom", Brandon and A Real Magic Skeleton both lied about their prom dates and agree to dance together after they give their respective corsage to each other.
- Towards the end of "T.K.O.", the two try to flee from one of T.K.O.'s energy wave; A.R.M.S. is caught in the blast and falls apart, which prompts a horrified Brandon to cry out "My skeleton!" and turns to reach for him before succumbing to the blast.
Lord Boxman/Professor Venomous
- There were several moments between Lord Boxman and Professor Venomous in "We're Captured". Boxman saw Venomous in bish-o-vision when he first walks in and is extremely flustered and eager to please him during their dinner date, and breaks down into Tears of Joy when Venomous says he wants to remain business partners. When Professor Venomous sees Boxman in the middle of an Unstoppable Rage fighting the Bodega employees, he takes a REAL hard look at Boxman, especially his suddenly muscular, gleaming body. He even sees him in the same bish-o-vision that Boxman saw him in earlier.
- "Villains' Night Out" is basically Venomous and Boxman going to a party and ending with Venomous proposing to Boxman before the two fly into the sunset.
- Despite Venomous being embarrassed and annoyed at Boxman's behavior throughout the party, he doesn't get mad or say anything bad about him. The ending reveals he actually respects Boxman's determination to fight against Gars' employees.
- The scene where they form a Villainous Team Up looks like Venomous is proposing to Boxman. The device he offers to Boxman is similar to a box to hold an engagement ring.