Ho Yay: Count Cain
- Cain and Riff, most obviously, along with Jizabel and Cassian... And Cassandra.
- Cain and Riff get a lot of physical contact being master and servant and then there's pretty much everything Riff ever does with regards to Cain when his kind personality is dominant, including that he somehow always knows how to find him. It seems to be ruined when evil-Riff explains that he had a "thunder stone" that vibrated when in proximity to Cain's earring, functioning as a tracker... then comes right back around to heartwarming when good-Riff manages to take over the body again and explains that he never needed to use it. He "reached out and listened to the air" and could tell when Cain needed him.
- Oscar towards Cain.
- Ariel calling Cain "cute" and Cain holding Ariel as he cries in his arms.
- Cain and Jizabel's Foe Yay.
- Cain holding a dying Eric in his arms.
- Cleo addressing a letter to Cain with "my dear Cain".