- Kon and Tokidoki: Kon told Toki not to worry much because he had Kon, who had experience living in Amatsuki, working next to him. Which is strange considering that Kon used to be a delinquent and a criminal, and never talked to Toki before in his life despite them being at the same school.
- They compliment each other on their looks several times: Kon calls Toki "cute" and Toki calls Kon "handsome".
- Kon wears blue, Toki wears pink/purple/red.
- Kon and Toki exchanged personal belongings, a hairband and and eyepatch respectively, before parting.
- For a more detailed list of hints, this DeviantArt user did a good job in this post.
- Kurotobi constantly hits on Toki, calling him cute and touching him a lot.
- Ginshu and Bonten had something of an Interspecies Romance going on, what with Bonten being all tsundere and Ginshu bringing sweets and playing with him all throughout winter.
- Toki and Tsuyukusa. They hold hands very often. He also acts Tsundere and yells at Toki if he gets too close while blushing furiously.
- Tadajirou Sasaki seems to like creeping out Toki with his advances.
- This◊ scene.
Ho Yay / Amatsuki
There's numerous instances of Ho Yay in Amatsuki.