- "Miss?" Awwwwww.
- And the page after.
- Maybe it's not so bad after all, Cameron.
- Carrie and Cameron bonding with one another was especially sweet seeing as how Carrie is normally a bit of an Ice Queen and Cameron would usually find her reptilian-demonic appearance rather frightening. But she seems to warm up to her quicker than most.
- And the crowd goes "awwwwwwwwwww".
- Damien thanking his dad is quite adorable.
- Cameron seeing Fabian as he is, not what her phobia tells her he is.
- Another Awesome Moment for Cameron, the nervous but happy moment she affixes her name placard to her office door. She's finally ready.
- The entire backstory of Zill and Jack first meeting as kids.
Jack: "In fact, for the first time I met someone who, not only was unfazed by it, but he actually ...intervened."
- The fact that both Jack and Cameron, who are Woobies in their own ways, seem to be finding bright sides to their... Let's be kind and call them unfortunate situations. Here, Jack, who for the past few strips we've learned is an Iron Woobie through and through, looks happy while Cameron, whose Zoophobia has set up both the original plot of the comic as well as a chunk of the humor, seems to be adjusting nicely.
- The short comic where Lenny and Jay Jay go on a date. Lenny is nerdy, has a messed up eye and some missing teeth. On top of that, he's very shy when it comes to girls. One can't help but squee when JayJay offers to go dancing with him.