Heartwarming: Yu-Gi-Oh! Tenth Anniversary Movie
- The end credits:
- Duelists, thank you for a decade of dueling... and the best is yet to come!
- When Jaden and Yusei save DMG from getting blasted using De-Fusion and Junk Gardna's ability, she has a cute grateful smile.
- The fact that the protagonists work like they've been Tag Dueling together for years, even though they have no clue of each other's play style.
- That said, Yusei and Jaden could have a good idea of what Yugi's play style is, Yugi being the very first King of Games and all, Jaden specially, since he even dueled against Yugi before.
- Yusei tells Yugi that if it's necessary to destroy Stardust Dragon to stop Paradox, to do so. Yugi instead resolves to get it back, and does!
- A blink and you'll miss it moment when Paradox plays Rainbow Dragon. Judai is absolutely furious at him for daring to use Johan's card. A callback to the beautiful "J and J" friendship.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.