Heartwarming: Yu-Gi-Oh! Tenth Anniversary Movie
- The end credits:
- Duelists, thank you for a decade of dueling... and the best is yet to come!
- When Jaden and Yusei save DMG from getting blasted using De-Fusion and Junk Gardna's ability, she has a cute grateful smile.
- The fact that the protagonists work like they've been Tag Dueling together for years, even though they have no clue of each other's play style.
- That said, Yusei and Jaden could have a good idea of what Yugi's play style is, Yugi being the very first King of Games and all, Jaden specially, since he even dueled against Yugi before.
- Yusei tells Yugi that if it's necessary to destroy Stardust Dragon to stop Paradox, to do so. Yugi instead resolves to get it back, and does!
- A blink and you'll miss it moment when Paradox plays Rainbow Dragon. Judai is absolutely furious at him for daring to use Johan's card. A callback to the beautiful "J and J" friendship (and possibly another opportunity for the producers to put more Ship Tease in for them).
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.