Heartwarming: YouTube Poop
- The ending to many subscriber specials.
- Chicken Pika's 1K in particular. "If there's one thing I love, it's you."
- To QuibbyJibby: You expect that Gwonam will fly in and give Quibby some abuse or mock him, as he does in other videos. However, he flies in and says:
Gwonam: I subscribed to you!
- Wikiwow's YOU'RE NOT APPLAUDING, starring Dr. Robotnik. It made us realize that, yeah, Youtube Poop videos are, for the most part stupid, vulgar, perverted and amount to little more than toilet humor, but that's sort of the point- toilet humor is a part of our childhood that, while not something worth bragging about, is definitely something worth laughing about. Give yourself a promotion, Robotnik. You deserve it for making us all laugh so hard.
- TomServo3's tribute to Billy Mays.
- One More Final: I Need You(tube Poop) by Walrusguy.
- Whelt's Luigi x Yoshi amv
- The BP Show - Crossing the Boundaries, which involves BenderPictures and Stuart K. Reilly, two of the most polarizing figures in YTP today, joining forces to discuss two of the biggest problems in the YTP community: people getting too involved in YouTube Poops and people taking Youtube Poops way too seriously, delivering a much needed messages to it. Also notable for Stuart K. Reilly's seemingly last appearance in the world of Youtube Poop, which might qualify as a Tear Jerker to his fans.
- The King and Gwonam's kiss in the finale of NeoNintendo's "Strive for Love" series.
Gwonam: It is written: only a kiss can return the Triforce to harmony. Only then the Triforce can defeat evil once again.
- Billy Mays Promotes Thanksgiving.
- The ending of this poop.
- A scene from The LOL King, when Simba says that "the great kings of the past are up there watching over us", while an image of Billy Mays appears in the sky.
- While Poopers tend to sentence-mix his videos to make him say very lewd and weird things, you can't deny that they are very nice and actually care for the real Michael Rosen, to the point where many of the community came together to create a YTP collab to celebrate his 66th birthday. It was so popular that they created a next collab for his 67th birthday, which had to be split up into four parts because of the sheer amount of people who wanted to say Happy Birthday to Michael in their own YTP way.
- The ending to MoBrosStudios' Skellington's Revenge.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.