Heartwarming: X Japan
- In the middle of their 2010 tour final concert at the Roseland Ballroom in New York, Yoshiki ran off stage, to Toshi's confusion...until he came back on wheeling out a birthday cake, getting the audience to sing "Happy birthday" to him - twice - and how far they've come as a band, to the point they are at last touring America. It's hard to believe these two were ever separate...
- During a performance of Art of Life, the band started a hologram of hide, as if he was still playing with them.
- A Bigger heartwarm is on their Facebook page:
Members: Yoshiki, Toshi, Hide, Heath, Pata, Sugizo, Taiji
- Toshi and Yoshiki embracing onstage. With all that the band, and they individually, have gone through, and that now their friendship and alliance is even stronger because of it...
- While a huge Tear Jerker at that, The Last Song is a pretty heartwarming song at that.
- The cover for the EP/Single at that is also this: Yoshiki and Toshi embracing during The Last Live. Serves as a Heartwarming in Hindsight as they would later on reunite.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.