Heartwarming: Whateley Universe
- The end of Jadis' first solo story. She has a shrine in her wardrobe to the superhero she thinks is her mother. She sticks up a newspaper clipping of her saving a bunch of people, and asks whether her mother might one day tell her that she's proud of her.
- In "Ayla and the Grinch", Ayla disguises himself as a beauty pageant contestant to hide from the MCO. He then ends up fighting a demon. Two of the other contestants face down the demon armed with nothing more than symbols of their faith (and it actually works). After the fight, Ayla goes to see them in the pageant, and while neither of them gets a place, he makes some calls and gets them scholarships and free long-term sessions with psychiatrists.
- The end of Silent Nacht: Nacht has discovered that the Bell Witch was not her mother, and actually abducted her from another woman. Nacht has no idea who the woman is (she only has a photo), but she comments that at last she has a mother she can love with all her heart, even without knowing her.
- At the end of Whilst Any Speaks a tearful Marty Penn reveals her hidden transgender nature to Steve Nalley and Steve takes it better than she could have possibly imagined. He's actually angry that she would think so little of him.
- All of the girls with Siren powers band together over the winter term to try to find a cure for Screech's power incontinence to thank her for her key role in thwarting the Halloween attack.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.