- Mona caring about Wario enough to chase after him, literally, at the end of Mega Microgame$!
- From Smooth Moves, the fact that Jimmy P. and Jimmy T. are both animal lovers.
- Also the end of Jimmy T.'s stage.
- 9-Volt and 18-Volt's stage in Smooth Moves. After getting kicked out of the house by 9-Volt for breaking his Game and Watch system, 18-Volt desperately searches for a new one. In the end, 9-Volt ends up meeting 18-Volt grabbing onto the same Game and Watch system, forgiving him with a nice, "You'll always be my Player 2!"
- In Game & Wario, 9-Volt says his mom seems pretty scary, but she's actually "pretty cool".
- In Game & Wario, if Ashley takes too many hits, the player has to calm her down. They do this by gently rubbing her head. Awwww...
- It's nice to see most of the gang just having fun together at Club Sugar at the end of Game & Wario. They don't even mind when Wario literally crashes in, and then Jimmy suggests everyone go bowling together.
- DIY Showcase had a boss microgame having a English-exclusive backstory via comics drawn by Ana. That boss microgame is called Caterpillage, and the three comics are prequels to that boss microgame. A caterpillar is minding its own business when it gets a case of Easy Amnesia and Cranial Eruption via a can thrown by a man. Thus, the caterpillar sets off to find out what it is, and the first two animals are...normal enough, with them being a worm and a snake, but then it gets its tail chomped by a dog, believing the caterpillar to be the worst hot dog ever. The caterpillar becomes sad, but then finds a cookie, eats it, and then loves the cookie. The caterpillar decides to begin a new life wandering and munching, while the man with the can watches, smiling.
Heartwarming / WarioWare