- Mona caring about Wario enough to chase after him, literally, at the end of Mega Microgame$!
- From Smooth Moves, the fact that Jimmy P. and Jimmy T. are both animal lovers.
- Also the end of Jimmy T's stage.
- 9-Volt and 18-Volt's stage in Smooth Moves. After getting kicked out of the house by 9-Volt for breaking his Game and Watch system, 18-Volt desperately searches for a new one. In the end, 9-Volt ends up meeting 18-Volt grabbing onto the same Game and Watch system, forgiving him with a nice, "You'll always be my Player 2!"
- In Game & Wario, 9-Volt says his mom seems pretty scary, but she's actually "pretty cool".
- In Game & Wario, if Ashley takes too many hits, the player has to calm her down. They do this by gently rubbing her head. Awwww...
- It's nice to see most of the gang just having fun together at Club Sugar at the end of Game & Wario. They don't even mind when Wario literally crashes in, and then Jimmy suggests everyone go bowling together.
Heartwarming / WarioWare