Wander over Yonder
has many heartwarming moments brought to you by The Power of Love
- In "The Fugitives," Sylvia ends up going back for Wander when the Watchdogs use Wander's Chronic Hero Syndrome to capture him. She even admits that escaping wasn't as important as helping her best friend.
- Sylvia giving Wander a pep talk when he starts losing hope in "The Good Deed."
- Wander and Sylvia giving Captain Tim as a pet to Lord Hater, and him being happy about it. And Wander has tears of joy.
- For all the grief Lord Hater gives him, you got to admire Commander Peepers for sticking by him. Hell, just watching Peepers trying to comfort Hater after his tantrum in 'The Greatest' is adorable, and then there's how he's providing backup in 'The Picnic', even cheering Hater on as he makes his crazy-awesome charge.
- The ending of "The Bad Guy." Wander and Sylvia finally fess up that they're not bad guys, which results in every single person that was after them revealing that they're all a bunch of softies.
- In The Hat, some time after Wander and Sylva get separated, Wander calls Sylvia on the can phone. "Hey, Sylvia! I'll always love y—" Wander is certain he's going to die, and he wants to be sure that the last thing he does is tell his best friend he loves her.
- A similar thing happens in "The Lonely Planet" where Wander and Sylvia are about to be incinerated by Janet.
- The whole ending of "The Little Guy".
- There was one moment where Westley was at small cave with Wander and Sylvia, and he was scared by them at various points, when really they were trying to enjoy the night, and Sylvia, who never wanted Westley to come with them, actually offered him something to eat, and gave him a refill.
- Shortly before the show's premier, Jack McBrayer and April Winchell gave an in-character interview for Radio Disney. At one point the characters were asked to describe each other, and after Sylvia gave a rather flattering (and accurate) description of Wander, we get this:
Wander: *sniffling* Sylvia...that...is the most beautiful thing...I have ever heard! *sniff* I love you!
Sylvia: Awww, I love you too, you big goober...
- After getting lucky enough to find a bottle of Thunder Blazz, Wander gives it to a little girl. Who in turn gives it to Sylvia.
Girl: Never hurts to help.
- Wander's apology to Sylvia at the end of "The Tourist". His little speech about her being the reason he loves wandering moves her to tears.
- The ending of "The Lonely Planet."