Heartwarming: WWE Video Games
- Christian's RtWM in SvR 2011, provided you cash Money in The Bank in on Shawn Michaels & not Edge, ends with Edge & Christian celebrating in the ring with both World titles.
- Through the years there have been several revolving around the Divas. In Shut Your Mouth you can get a scene on Valentine's Day where Goldust will approach Booker T, you approach a WWE Diva (or a custom Diva approaches you.) In Here Comes The Pain you become involved with one of the Divas (or a CAW) and Jim Ross expresses genuine concern over whether or not you are using her. The game breaks Kayfabe and treats it as real rather than a storyline. In WWE 12 a tag team might get together before a match, and during a match you can approach them (or they might approach you) and attempt a grapple. Rather than an attack the two will converse.
- If you lose a retirement match in the Season Mode of Shut Your Mouth, some time later Mr. McMahon will, despite his past differences with you, offer you a new contract because he knows how important you are to the company, and to the fans. If you decline, Michael Cole will track you down to The World, where you're drowning your sorrows in beer, and tell you much the same (you will eventually get re-signed anyway come Rumble time). Especially heartwarming if you're a guy beloved by the fans but who never got a shot in the main event.
- The end of "30 Years of WrestleMania" mode - After playing through some of the greatest & most iconic matches from WrestleMania's first 29 events, the player is treated to a video featuring highlights of the 30 years & showing the passage of time from the days of Hulkamania to the era of John Cena, before looking forward to the future of the event with shots of the likes of Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, the Miz, Ryback, Alberto Del Rio, CM Punk & the Shield.
- A gameplay moment. Playing through universe mode take part in a match. One after win scene is for someone, say Trish Stratus, to run out to congratulate your character, and the rating for the character shoots through the roof. It's like the future hall of famer is giving her stamp of approval on your character.