- 1/04/2010: After twelve years of animosity and bitter resentment, Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart finally bury the hatchet.
- 4/11/2011: After successfully defending the World Title at Wrestlemania 27, Edge announces his sudden retirement from WWE. The whole speech is sincere and honest, and the shock and sadness of the fans is soon replaced with adulation and respect.
- 7/16/2012: You have to admit, dancing in the ring with their dad Rikishi had to be a pretty surreal, heartwarming moment for Jimmy and Jey Uso.
- 7/23/2012 From the 1000th episode of Raw.
Vince: Wow, 1000 episodes!! First off I just like to say: thank you.(The crowd chants back "Thank You, Vince!!" as he stands teary-eyed.)
- Vince starts the show.
Triple H: Didn't there used to be more of us?(The WWE unverse rejoices.)Triple H: I can't hear you, I said didn't there used to be more of us?!(The WWE unverse rejoices louder, "Break It Down" starts back up cueing X-Pac and the New Age Outlaws rolling out on a jeep, stepping into the ring and hugging HHH and HBK and finally for the first time the original duo of The Showstopper and The Game along with DX Army's Kid, Dogg and Assman crotch chop and shoot pyro.)
- The reunion of DeGeneration X starts off, but something's missing...
- 11/12/2012: The return of Jerry Lawler after his heart attack. Specially heartwarming when Cole and Lawler hugged each other, as the last time Cole saw Lawler he was being carried out of the arena.
- 9/16/2013: Before Daniel Bryan goes up for his match against Roman Reigns of The Shield, the other wrestlers come forward to wish him good luck. Hell, he even got a hug from Brie Bella of the Bella Twins (whom he is dating in Real Life)!
- 4/14/2014: Just one week after the Ultimate Warrior's last appearance on RAW, the superstars would then pay tribute to him.
- 2/8/2016: The retirement of Daniel Bryan. Also counts as a Tear Jerker.
- 4/4/2016: Shane McMahon comes out to shake Vince's hand (and admit "You won."), and to thank the audience - cue the audience chanting back "Thank you, Shane!" while Shane gets a little misty-eyed.
- As Shane is walking offstage to the crowd's protests, Vince stops him, informing him that "Nobody upstages me!" before handing control of Monday Night RAW over, to the delighted crowd's chants of "Let him run it!".