- Jonny meeting his newborn son, Corinthian.
- Donna proposing to Gaz, after previously rejecting all of his proposals. He accepts.
- Pretty much any time that Donna and Janet hug.
- The ending of season eight, when Gaz chooses Donna. Doubles as a Tear Jerker.
It's always been you.
- During season seven, Louise considers getting an abortion due to her own petty reasons for not wanting a girl, and it seems like she doesn't care about her unborn child at all. However, when the baby's heartbeat doesn't show during a scan, she realises that she does care and is genuinely freaked out, desperately pleading for her child to be okay.