Heartwarming: Transformers: Shattered Glass
- When Mirror!Optimus offers Cliffjumper the opportunity to execute Rumble in the smelting pool. While unwise, Cliffjumper's attempt to talk some sense into Optimus comes across as rather heartwarming, especially from a confessed Decepticon hater.
Cliffjumper: You know I despise the Cons' more than most but we can't just destroy him like this for entertainment! It goes against everything we stand for, what you stand for. I can't believe I'm the one telling you this! This isn't justice Prime, it's murder! This isn't how we do things! I'm sayin' you need to stop this!
- When Megatron saves Cliff by Taking the Bullet for him, of course.
Cliffjumper: Wh-Why would you do that? I'm not one of your warriors!
- What makes it really good though is the fact that up to that point, Cliffjumper still wasn't a hundred percent sure he trusted these Mirror Universe Decepticons. But after witnessing Megatron putting himself in danger for a stranger (not unlike his Optimus Prime) Cliff is finally convinced which side is in the right.
- Despite his overprotective nature, Starscream respecting Sephie's wish to be her own hero.
- Arise! Galvaron!, also counts as a moment of awesome.
- Galvatron wishing Nexus Prime good luck when the gestalt made the choice to leave (showing him no ill will or disappointment), that and giving him use of the stellar spanner before destroying it so no one else could abuse it's power.