aka: Transformers Generation 1
Transformers live-action film series
- Steve Jablonsky's Inspirationally Heroic Musical Theme, as four warrior angels of steel descended from the heavens. In particular, the dignified male choir accompanying Ironhide's rise from the water like a metallic savior moved many a fellow Trans Fan to tears.
- In this sad age of cynicism, it gives one hope that heroes like Prime still remember that "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
- That line was the winner of a "Get a line in the movie" contest. So is it really suprising that it's very very in character?
- It was also the motto of the original Optimus Prime toy.
- Early in the film, Bumblebee goes out of his way to try and help Sam. Both in his love-life as well as protecting him from harm.
- The fact that Bumblebee only temporarily dumped Sam and Mikaela off so he could get a new vehicle mode (one that would make even the stuck-up Mikaela happy!).
- Ironhide and the little girl asking him if he happened to be the toothfairy! A very small but cute moment.
- Sam and Mikeala making out.