- Agamemnon responding to Kevin's childish fascination with war with a simple sleight-of-hand magic trick. Kevin is confused, blurting it doesn't seem very king-like, but you can tell Agamemnon is laying the groundwork for some lifelong lesson about what is really important.
- Kevin's relationship with Agamemnon. The only character in the film who's 100% nice to Kevin.
- Even Sean Connery's casting is of note: The script called for Agamemnon to be played by "someone like Sean Connery, but cheaper." Connery found out through the grapevine and happily accepted the role.
- Despite being a Jerk Ass half the time, Randall tells Kevin to get to safety when the Supreme Being finds them in The Middle Ages.
- Kevin and the Bandits fixing the Ogre's bad back, even though they really only intended to toss him off the boat.
Ogre: (happy) I can really roar now! RAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRR!!!