- Kitty's wedding before the attack. Kitty and Ivy have a very good relationship and clearly love and respect each other. Ivy gives her a long hug and later, is distressed at the idea that her marrying Kitty's old crush may hurt Kitty.
- It's also a rare moment in the film where everyone is truly happy and having a good time, laughing and dancing to cheerful music.
- Lucius arriving on time to escort Ivy to the basement for safety. Once there, she realizes that he still hasn't let go of her hand. Lucius, the guy who carefully stopped all physical contact with her years ago.
- Kevin, the patrol guard, helping Ivy and keeping the secret.
Ivy: Kevin? You have kindness in your voice. I did not expect that.
- "The world moves for love. It kneels before it in awe."