Heartwarming: The Sword in the Stone
- It's the moment when Wart/Arthur pulled the sword from the stone in front of everybody.
- Just the look of wonder and amazement on the people's faces were just... it was a good kind of tearjerker.
- Most of all when Sir Ector begs for Arthur's forgiveness and demands that Kay bow to his new king.
- The look on Kay's face after he bows. It's a cross between Heel Realization and Sudden Humility.
- Poor Arthur throughout the whole thing keep begging Sir Ector and Kay not to prostrate themselves before him in that adorable squeaky voice of his.
- The girl squirrel rushing to save Arthur from the broken branch.
- Despite his cranky and sarcastic demeanor Archimedes does have several small moments where he shows that he cares for Wart and Merlin, such as when he saves Wart from the pike, gives advice to Merlin during the wizard's duel with Mim and congrats Wart when he becomes Kay's squire.