Heartwarming: The Proud Family
- Penny saying that she accepts her family just the way they were in the movie.
- Oscar and Penny's heart-to heart talk after them falling in the peanut butter in the stadium and Oscar giving Penny her necklace back and telling her "Happy Birthday" and the crowd goes "awwww."
- Oscar FINALLY letting Penny make decisions for herself.
- Suga Mama finally being proud of Oscar.
- At the ending of the episode "Tiger Whisperer," this exchange between Trudy and Penny.
Penny: Mama, do you think Ajay will find his mom?Trudy: I don't know, but I hope so.Penny: I hope so, too because I know I would be lost without you.Trudy: Really, Penny?Penny: Yeah.I love you, Mama.Trudy: I love you, too.
Oscar: Hey, can't Daddy get some love, too? I left floor seats to come here.Penny: Of course you can, Daddy.
- Oscar intervening is also a Crowning Moment of Funny
- In 'The Party,' after Penny's attempt at throwing a house party fails, Lou Rawls (playing himself) comes to cheer her up.
- A rich man with Alzheimer's likes Suga Mama just the way she is.