Heartwarming: The Princess and the Frog
- Ray being united with his love, Evangeline after his death.
- "If I can mince, you can dance."
- Ray switching gels in front of his fresnel butt.
- "Because Tiana... she is my Evangeline."
- Naveen is willing to selflessly give up his own personal freedom by marrying a woman he doesn't love so that Tiana can realize her dream of owning her own restaurant, even if it means that he can never be with her. Damn, somebody give that frog a hug!
- Just about all of them pulled off a moment like this: giving up their direct path to their own dreams for the sake of the others. Naveen is willing to marry Charlotte, Charlotte is willing to give up her chance at marrying Naveen when she sees that Tiana and Naveen are in love, Louis goes full Gator in the middle of his one big shot at Mardi Gras, Tiana turns down Facilier's offer, and Ray....
- Charlotte, who spent the entire movie pursuing her dream to marry Naveen and be a princess. Upon discovering that Naveen and Tiana have fallen in love with each other, she is delighted for her friend's happiness and offers to turn them back, no strings attached.
- The part where Naveen uses some spare wire and a bracelet for a makeshift engagement ring to propose to Tiana with.
- "My dream wouldn't be complete... without you in it."
- Naveen: Warts and all? Tiana: Warts and all.
- "We're staying frogs. And we're staying together."
- "I'll get a job. Maybe two. Maybe three!" His expression, the motivation behind the sentence and the fact that this is being said by a pampered prince who never did anything by himself in his life of luxury is very heartwarming.
- Tiana and Charlotte's opening sequence, as well as helping her at the party. See No Sympathy for that one.
- When Mama Odie tells Tiana "What he (Tiana's dad) had in him, you got in you." Just the look on Tiana's face....
- Tiana and Naveen falling in love is one of the sweetest things ever seen in cinema.
- The fact that the movie is a return to Classic Disney will give warm fuzzies to any long time fan of the company.
- Charlotte getting teary-eyed by seeing her best friend finding her one true love was very endearing. There's just something about that typical Alpha Bitch being so happy for her best friend, and her little sentence (something as "I've heard about true love stories in fairy tales all my life... and you've found yours, Tiana!") that... d'awwww.
- Tiana using that old drawing as the cover of her restaurant menus — and actually calling it "Tiana's Palace"—is just so sweet!
- The entire song "Ma Belle Evangeline". No explanation should be necessary, but I'm sure this will be elaborated on.
- Prince Naveen stopping Louis from saying "That ain't no fire-" during "Ma Belle Evangeline". Seeing a womanizer like Naveen, who had been previously lecturing Ray on settling down too quickly, actually respect Ray's affection was heartwarming.
- Seeing all of little Tiana's neighbors, at the beginning of the movie, sitting together and eating the gumbo she made.
- When Tiana is catering Charlotte's party, a minor scuffle ends in her being knocked into the dessert table and overturning it, ruining the beignets that Charlotte was banking on to help her get the Prince's attention. Charlotte, who has already been established as spoiled and self-centered (out of obliviousness rather than cruelty), proves herself to be Spoiled Sweet when her only concern is making sure that Tiana is okay and helping her find a clean dress.
Charlotte: Okay, Tiana, time to hit him with you're man-catching be- What happened?
Audience: [cringes, expecting an explosion]
Tiana: I- I-
Charlotte: Oh, you poor dear. [helps Tiana to her feet and starts ushering her to the house; calls back over her shoulder] Prince Naveen? I'll be right back, sugar! [to Tiana] I've got just the dress for you...
Audience: [relaxing] Aw, look, she's not a total brat after all.
- "Dreams DO come true in New Orleans!"
- Louis' band at the end is called 'The Firefly Five Plus Lou'.
- Naveen's attempt at proposing to Tiana. Especially since Naveen had been a womanizer for most of the movie.
- And the wedding! Oh man, the wedding.
- Tiana and Charlotte as kids are pretty Moe themselves for how cute they are. Just look at them!
- Almost, if not all of the moments where Ray talks about Evangeline could count. Highlights include:
- The first time he talks about her and his wish to be with her, complete with Squee!
- The entirety of "Ma Belle Evangeline" where he expresses all his love for her and also giving an adorable moment for Tiana and Naveen together.
- A deleted scene where he helps Naveen cope with his feelings for Tiana, saying that he can relate to his feelings, since he does feel unworthy for his love too, but still seeing her shining so bright makes him want to glow brighter as well for her sake. In his words: she makes him a better fly.
- Him not giving up on Evangeline even though an upset Tiana told him his love was pointless, as stated in the Tearjerker page.
- And of course the moment he got reunited with Evangeline. And before that Ray saying that both him and her are happy for Tiana and Naveen, and she's the last thing he sees before he close his eyes with a smile on his face. Also a Tearjerker moment.
- Easy to overlook, but when Naveen compliments Tiana on her Swamp Gumbo and she shyly thanks him; it becomes more heartwarming when you realize he probably had the best cooks in his castle, so you can tell his compliments to her are completely sincere.
- A child hugging the Princess Tiana costumed character at a Disney park, possibly from a commercial.
- This bit from a promo starring Human!Tiana and Frog!Naveen.
- A tie-in coloring book has a page of Big Daddy walking Tiana down the aisle at her wedding. The uploader's caption makes the picture even more heartwarming.
- The Disney princesses help Tiana get ready for her restaurantís debut.