open/close all folders
The Nutty Professor (1996)
- Mama Klump's words of comfort to Sherman, following the chaotic dinner scene.
- The dinner scene itself shows that despite how they don't care about him wanting to lose weight, his entire family deeply cares about him.
- In the first film, when Sherman is fighting Buddy, Buddy yells "SHERMAN, YOU CAN'T BEAT ME!" Buddy turns back into Sherman and yells "YES, I CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!" Sherman eventually wins the fight. Also doubles as a CMOA.
- For all his sociopathy and villainous characteristics, Buddy's rhyming couplet of a motto, "No matter what, you got to strut," is the movie's Aesop and the message he was trying to get Sherman to embrace the whole time in his Hydean way.
- Followed by Sherman's "Be yourself" speech.
- Sherman's parents' reaction when Jason runs on stage and tells everyone that Buddy Love is trying to kill Sherman Klump:
Cletus: That's it. I'm glad I brought my knife.Mama: Mmm-hmm, and I got my razor.
- Sherman's aerobics classmates cheering and clapping for his massive improvement.
- Judging by how full his class is and the number of students who greet him as he's walking to work, he's well loved as a professor as well.
Nutty Professor II: The Klumps
- The end of the second film, when Sherman gets his intelligence back.