Heartwarming: The Invisible Man
- Claire and Hobbes' talk at the end of "Cat and Mouse" after Hobbes fakes his own death and attends his own funeral, seeing Claire cry and lament that she hadn't known him better.
- Turns into a Crowning Moment of Funny when Claire realizes she's the only person who didn't know Hobbes was still alive.
- When Gloria gets reunited with her family after ten years. *sniff*
- Hobbes putting a flag by Kevin's grave, which he had earlier said was always done for heroes.
- Hobbes is injected with a serum that turns people into geniuses but also turns them crazy and suicidal. He knows how to make the cure but he doesn't want to. So Darrien injects himself with the same serum, which is lethal because of the invisibility gland, convincing Hobbes to tell Claire how to make the antidote. Not even a Psycho Serum can overcome the Darrien/Hobbes bromance.
- Darien assures his friends that he won't end up crazy like Simon, the original invisible man, because he has something that Simon didn't.
Hobbes: What's he mean?Claire: He means us.
- At the end of "Reunion," Darien has to again bury his brother. Hobbes shows up, as Darien is filling in the hole. Without saying a word, Hobbes picks up a shovel and helps.