Heartwarming: The Empire Strikes Back
- Han Solo and Princess Leia.
Leia: I love you!Han: I know.
- also a moment of funny.
- Plus, just before he's put into the Carbon Freezing chamber, the last thing Han says to Chewie is to take care of Leia for him.
- Luke's hug with Chewbacca, Chewie follows this by giving Luke a Bear Hug from behind.
- Needa volunteering to take the blame for their failure, so his men may live.
- Han facing the odds of a hideous death by freezing on Hoth in order to find Luke.
- Leia warns Luke about the impending trap, even after being captured and tortured, while being used as a Human Shield in the middle of a gunfight.
- A minor one, but Vader persuading The Emperor to try to get Luke to join them. Seems like a minor task for the sith, but he was doing everything he can to make sure his son was safe. When Palpatine implied he might try to have him killed as a threat to The Empire, you could tell by a slight change in tone, that Vader had some concern over Luke, just by this line.
Vader: He's just a boy, Obi-Wan can no longer help him.
- Related is Vader's plea to Luke: Don't Make Me Destroy You.
- The Big Damn Kiss. Yes, Leia, you really do like him because he's a scoundrel.