Heartwarming: The Annotated Series
- ReloadXPsiPlays explains why he enjoys getting pleasure of watching and mocking terrible videos along with others.
ReloadXPsiPlays: I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and admit something. When I first came across The Annotated Series on the beeupyou channel in early 2010 I was going through a rather rough patch in my life. I shan't bore you with the details but this project basically kept my spirits lifted (and they were lifted very fucking high by this; I got a sore throat laughing so much over the course of a few days of watching CAD and SMW) at a time when there was fuck all else around to do that for me. In other words, it made me remember what I'd learned and keep smiling. So if any of you are wondering why I seem a bit obsessed and attached, and if I sometimes seem to be doing a bit more than necessary for the project what with all the weird bonus shit I do, there's your reason. Thanks everyone :)
- Whenever Avirosb says he'll retire, it upsets people.
- The project has included several tributes to late actors:
- Tribute video to Captain Lou Albano, the live-action Mario from The Super Mario Bros. Super Show.
- Danny Wells (Luigi) got one that was much more somber.
- Here's the one for Bob Hoskins, who played Mario in the Super Mario Bros. film.
- An entire episode of Mega Man is dedicated to Robin Williams. The plot of the episode itself involves a genie, half of the commercials are related to Aladdin, and "A Friend Like Me" plays over the ending credits.
- Len Carlson, who played General Klump in Donkey Kong Country and Ganon in The Legend of Zelda was given a heartwarming tribute.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.