Heartwarming: Tara Strong
- She personally called a disabled My Little Pony fan when she had to cancel her appearance at the Knoxville Comic and Anime Show.
- Her song "Take My Hand", which played at the end of the documentary Bronies: The Extremely Unexpected Adult Fans of My Little Pony. Taken Up to Eleven with the music video.
- The song does have a pretty cute PMV with Twilight Sparkle clips playing to the audio to make it look like she's singing. (It even ends with the scene where Rainbow Dash dumps water on Twilight's head in the middle of her song, lead to hillarious laughter).
- Not exactly related to herself but some time ago, her son spent an Amazon gift card from last Hanukkah, by buying her a stuffed Raven for her.
- This photo from Mother's Day showing Tara dressed as Twilight, and her mother-in-law dressed as Princess Celestia.