Heartwarming: Tales of Vesperia
- The "Karol's Growing Up" skit, triggered when Karol uses a Mystic Arte in battle for the first time.
- A lot of Yuri's interations with Karol are like this, as we see Yuri grow from being annoyed by him to becoming something of a Big Brother Mentor to him.
- When Karol is fighting the Baitojoh by himself in the Blade Drifts of Zopheir, and Yuri and Judith are yelling at him to run, we get this from Raven:
Raven: Move, damn it! If ya don't, the kid's gonna...
- When Yuri tries to go off to Zaphias by himself to "do what has to be done", he takes a brief nap in the forest after having a lonely chat with Repede...only to be kicked, punched, and fireballed awake by the rest of the party (who were in fact led there personally by Repede) for trying to bear the pain by himself.
- "I WANT TO BE MYSELF..I WANT TO KEEP ON...LIVING!"
- After Zaphias, the whole party bands together, to save Estelle from Alexei and prevent her power from going out of control, lending their strength to power Rita's formula to free her from the sphere she was imprisoned in. "Welcome back." "It's good to be back."
- The night before the party heads to Zaude, Yuri has a conversation with Flynn in the latter's room about the challenges the world now faces. They've butted heads ideologically over the course of the game, sometimes violently, and their friendship has been repeatedly tested. But, when the camera zooms in on Flynn, you can clearly see that he...has framed and mounted a crayon drawing of him and Yuri as children, right at eye-level at his desk.
- The same night, you find out from Raven that Estelle smacked him on the head and said they were even. Think about that for a second. Estelle was imprisoned, mind raped, tortured into doing Alexei's bidding, and forced to use her power (the same power that she had used to heal every injured person she could find) to hurt people, including her friends. All because Raven kidnapped her in the first place. And all it takes for them to be even is a smack on the head.
- When facing Alexei at Zaude, one by one each character challenges his justifications for his crimes. Considering his past actions, Raven's is particularly poignant.
Raven: The ends don't always justify the means, boss. These kids taught me that.
- After Zaude, when Yuri wakes up in his room after falling off the tower — one by one you find your party members, who have been searching across the world for him for days. All of them express open, emotional joy that he's alright (special mention to Estelle pretty much glomping the guy), and there are not one, but two full skits where the party discusses how happy they are that they're all finally together again.
- Belius's revival as Undine counts, especially considering the tragic circumstances of her initial death.
- The night before the final battle, everyone in the party gets a Friendship Moment with someone else. The conversation topics range in tone from musing on one's place in the new world, to...Raven telling Karol that his life's dream involves being surrounded by hot women, but all serve to cement the group's True Companionship and inseparable friendship.
- Yuri and Flynn's fight to settle the differences between the two of them. The two of them are just snarking at each other and show that they're best friends who always have each other's back.
- Even better, a line that Yuri might have been waiting to hear all game, even though he's not there when it's finally said aloud: