open/close all folders
Explorers of the Human Body
- Kangin's return to the group from the army, which featured...
- ... Kangin first striding with hands on his hips, then breaking into a bit of a run into Leeteuk's arms.
- ... Leeteuk standing right at the gates, closer than almost everyone else, and immediately clapping when he sees Kangin first. He is also the first to hug the newly-discharged member.
- ... everyone else coming into a tight group hug. Especially heartwarming when you consider the controversies that plagued Kangin in 2009 before his army service; no matter what he did, the rest of Super Junior loves him and eagerly welcomes him back.
- ... Donghae almost crying as he holds Kangin's hand.
- E.L.F. sang almost the entirety of "Marry U" back to them at a concert. Some of the members end up in tears, and it also overlaps with Tear Jerker a little when you see Han Geng's and Kibum's faces.
- After Hankyung's departure, he was surprised months later by Siwon visiting him at a TV interview. Not only that, Siwon hugged him and assured Hankyung he always forgave him for all that happened during that time. Awww!
- During one stop of the Super Show 3 tour, the ELF started chanting for the (still) missing Kibum as the members introduced themselves. Leeteuk took notice and stood where Kibum should have been to do the introduction himself instead—but he didn't stop there. He also hopped into Hankyung and Kangin's spots to do their respective introductions as well.
- The recent reunion of Hangeng and Heechul. They just went to hang out like old times. Hangeng even considered the possibility of performing along with Super Junior one day if it weren't because of their agencies.
- The Super Show 5 in Peru in 2013 was held in an open field with a full moon. When the boys talked to the audience, Eunhyuk had this to say:
Eunhyuk: When I was a kid I had a wish, it sounds silly, but I always wanted to go to the moon and now Iím in a concert while watching the moon. When we go back to Korea, every time we see the moon, we will remember you. Now that I look up at the sky and I see the moon. I see the moon from a beautiful concert.
- As usual, they crowned it with more jokes about how Shindong ate the moon whenever it got covered by clouds.
- When Sungmin was reported to have been dating Kim Sa Eun since July 2014, fans were so congratulatory towards the couple.
- On 13 October 2014, Sungmin announced that he was getting married to his girlfriend on December 13th. Fans were at first confused and shocked due to hearing this from the media first and due to how fast it was, but most fans have been congratulating him! ( where as others...ahem. )
- This time around, when Kibum announced his departure from SM Entertainment, the other members posted many messages supporting Kibum's decision without having any drama.