- Two scenes - the one where they take a moment to enjoy looking at Mercury, and the final scene, reminding us why the group were up there in the first place, and showing it was worth it.
- Pretty much any time Adagio in D Minor plays, especially near the end as Capa struggles towards the payload.
- "Searle? We're going to go now. We love you."
- When Sunshine's landlady reveals who she is and what she knows, and her support for Sunshine. Also a Crowning Moment of Awesome.
- The ending of the book, as Sunshine leaves with Con, is another.