Heartwarming: Stuart Ashen
- The way he calls Peter Popoff an "astonishingly vile fuck" for his exploitation of down on their luck people is oddly heart-warming.
- His laughing at the antenna on the fake iPhone 5. It's one of the few cases when his laughter was entirely natural, it cements his One of Us status.
- This extends to pretty any time something makes him break-down into legitimately happy laughter.
- Ashens and the Silver Skull exchanging gifts in "Poundland is the Best Thing About Christmas". It's because you keep expecting a subversive punchline but it never happens.
- His comments on how disgusting it is that this thing (a POPStation based on the events of 9/11) should exist (heartwarming in a similar way to the Peter Popoff example above).
- He seems particularly outraged both at the repeated use of images from the attack on both the packaging and the game (commenting on how it's a picture of people's friends and loved ones dying), and at just how lazy and obvious an attempt to cash in on a major event it is.
- His fanboyism taking hold as he discovers an AT-AT commander minifigure in the Lego Advent Calender, especially considering all of the prequel junk he had to put up with to that point.
- Any time he winds up liking something more than he expected, particular mention going to the Hunger Breaks chicken tikka.
Stuart: [Takes a bite, then silence] ...oh, my God...[Beat]...it's actually quite nice!
- During the September Loot Crate, Stuart finds an Alien action figure.