* This exchange between Blaze and Axel in the saga's second tale, ''Origins'':
--> '''Blaze:''' [[DarkAndTroubledPast My life's been nothing but pain and suffering]]. Not even my dreams let me escape. But since I met you...the dreams have stopped. I've been able to sleep in peace. You've no idea what that means to me. I feel alive for the first time in my life--and I owe it all to you.
--> '''Axel:''' I'm not going to leave you, Blaze. I'm going to stay with you till the end.
* Their reconciliation in the fourth story, ''The New Syndicate'', after they'd previously broken up during the TimeSkip after ''Project Y'', only for Axel to come and save her life from an assassination attempt:
--> '''Blaze:''' Axel...thanks. Thanks for coming for me, I mean...
--> '''Axel:''' Hey, no need to thank me. I know we haven't spoken in a long time, Blaze, but you should know, I still have strong feelings for you. I still love you.
--> '''Blaze:''' ...hold me. ''(Axel does)''
* Shiva and Rudra's family reunion in Chapter 21 of ''Shadow Hand''. Also see [[TearJerker/StreetsOfRageSaga Tear Jerker]].
** And at the end of that story, Axel and Blaze have gotten married and are expecting a baby.
* The dinner scene with Axel and Blaze, their son Max, Adam, and Axel's sister Tina at the end of ''Duality''.
* In ''Behind the World'', Mrs. Hunter lets Axel know she doesn't blame him [[spoiler:for Adam's death]]:
--> '''Mrs. Hunter:''' [[spoiler:You havenít done anything wrong. My son knew the risks involved when he first took that job at the LAPD, twenty years ago. He also knew the risks when he joined the FBI, and FirestormÖ If anything, Axel, you helped to make my son a better person. You managed to achieve ''so much'' together over the past two decades. Iím so proud of that. [[SoProudOfYou Iím proud of]] ''[[SoProudOfYou you]]''. Youíre the son I never had]].