Heartwarming: Stranger Than Fiction
- The cookie and later the "flours."
- Also, Karen's rationale for saving Harold, where she says that someone who knows he's going to die, could prevent it, but goes through with it anyway because it means saving a child, is the sort of person you really want to keep alive.
- Harold playing the one song he knows for Ana - which she sings along to - and being suddenly pulled into a kiss. It's the looks on their faces, and the last note Harold gets out before he's distracted...
Ana: I want you too.
- "Sometimes, when we lose ourselves in fear and despair, in routine and constancy, in hopelessness and tragedy, we can thank God for Bavarian sugar cookies..."
- Even more Heartwarming when you realize in a blink and you'll miss it scene earlier in the movie, You hear her say she was an atheist.